PureVPN or Tunnelbear? They are both quite similar when it comes to quality of service, features and even pricing. Still, you can't sign up for both of these companies and you need to make a decision about which one is better, a decision that should be based on your particular needs and preferences.
- Great compatibility
- Split tunneling
- NAT firewall
- Internet kill switch
- Strong encryption
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Limited free version
- Payments via BitCoin
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Brad Park on 11/27/2018Brad Park is my name. These guys are awful. Service does not work for netflix. Then I asked for refund. They said they OK. then the next day they said they can't refund due to "merchant limitations". And they offered me a gift card!!!! Don't sign up. The service is crappy and they are dishonest
- Submitted By brad on 11/10/2018A shocking product all round. Constant disconnections, unreliable, shows connected but nothing happens, customer service nice but likerobots. Speeds are terrible a lot of the time. Have to manually disconnect all the time. Have asked for a refund but they refuse as I got a promo deal for 5 years, which is not a legitimate reason not to refund. A huge regret going with them, shady sales tactics. Stay clear of them truly. It's a painful experience and your money is gone
- Submitted By Tom Reed on 09/07/2018Not sure why some users are complaining about PureVPN. It does everything it is supposed to do and you can barely notice that it's even on. Great speeds, great features, great experience.
- Submitted By Alexa M on 08/30/2018The only thing that I don't like about Pure is that it keeps some logs. I'm not really worried about this because I don't do anything illegal online, but still, it would be better if it had a no logging policy.
- Submitted By Peter Anderson, on 04/10/2017Good set of features but too slow for my taste.
- Submitted By Farah Giles, on 03/17/2017It’s real simple, a monkey could use it. On the downside, it stopped working on my Android phone a few weeks ago and I still haven’t managed to fix it, user support sucks.
- Submitted By Dan Rowland, on 03/12/2017Pretty satisfied, just can’t believe it doesn’t allow torrenting, what’s up with that?
Considered one of the best VPN providers, PureVPN will impress you with its selection of features, superb uptime, and some truly great speeds, as well as with its pricing plans and server locations.