PureVPN and Windscribe are VPN providers with a long track record, millions of users worldwide and good reputation among experts. Still, in some areas, one is better than the other, and vice versa. To see which of them is better for you, you should compare how they do in certain aspects of service.
- Great compatibility
- Split tunneling
- NAT firewall
- Internet kill switch
- P2P sharing allowed
- No leaks whatsoever
- Limited free version
- Payments via BitCoin
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Dan on 03/12/2018It gets NO STARS because that is Exactly what it is worth!!! (I guess I am FORCED to give it one star to get this review accepted!) This is the worst product I have ever had!!! Their "support" (if you want to call it that) Is TOTALLY WORTHLESS! I don't think those guys understand anything!!! It has been one of the MOST FRUSTRATING experiences in my 30+ years of IT work experience!!! Do yourself a BIG favor and use another product!
- Submitted By Simone on 02/16/2018Avoid them, refund policy is completely lie! Many of their services not working also their app integrated with a trojan,
- Submitted By Chris Forward on 02/09/2018I’ve never been so satisfied with a VPN before. Honestly, I wish I’d started using it years ago.
- Submitted By Sharon on 01/09/2018I haven’t tried any other VPN so I can’t say it’s the best, but I personally love it. It’s well designed, it works perfectly, and I feel safe using it.
- Submitted By Mike Pedrosa on 07/04/2018A 10 out of 10 VPN for me.The best in services and features and definetly a life saver for me. I can now access certain sites when abroad which I couldn't do previously due to restrictions. A great VPN for those travelling, and in general for those that watch that extra safety feature when surfing the net.
- Submitted By Paul David on 06/14/2018Thanks for a great review, and I hope you don't mind me pointing it out, but Windscribe has now updated their customer support system and now offer chat support on their website. I've ready many comments and complaints from customers wanting this feature and it looks like Windscribe listened and gave us what we wanted. I used it the other day and I got a reply almost instantly. The actual customer care service was great too.
- Submitted By Gerald Adamson on 05/30/2018Just like all the other happy windscribe users out there, I'm very happy to share my experience with windscribe. Been using it for 3 months and it makes browsing in different countries alot faster and without any interruption like ads, compared to other Vps's available. But what I really love the most is how they've made it easy to access US Netflix. Definetely a game changer!
- Submitted By Sarah Schmit on 05/24/2018If you are a heavy internet user I would highly recommend that you use Windscribe. Aside from being the fastest VPN speed wise, it also has great features like eliminating and blocking those ads and trackers that follow you when browsing the internet.They also have live customer support and they are always willing to help.
Considered one of the best VPN providers, PureVPN will impress you with its selection of features, superb uptime, and some truly great speeds, as well as with its pricing plans and server locations.