If you are looking for a high level of protection and security, both Astrill VPN and SlickVPN are excellent choices, so you cannot go wrong no matter which one you opt for. However, if you wonder which one of these packs more handy features and offers better services in general, this Astrill VPN VS SlickVPN comparison can answer all of your questions and help you make the right choice. View our detailed comparison below and discover which service is one step ahead of its competitor.
- Incredible ease of use
- DNS leak protection
- P2P sharing allowed
- 24/7/365 live support
- Strong encryption
- No-logging policy
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Ultra-fast in the US
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Dimitri on 03/30/2019Lately, all of their servers have been running terribly in China. When I do finally connect, they're slow as molasses in January. I've contacted them and the only thing they recommend is constantly changing from UDP to TCP and randomly changing the connection port. After 3 years, this has been the worst one yet and I think it'll be my last. I may give ExpressVpn a shot, though I'd had a bad experience with them many years back, so could go either way. They really need to start providing better service and much better customer service support...
- Submitted By Charles on 01/16/2019Really poor customer support. BBC doesn't work (despite a whole page on their site specifically advertising that it works with BBC) and when I pointed out to their team, they eventually conceded that the basic package won't work with BBC. They generally have a terrible attitude and a not-great service.
- Submitted By Just Willie on 01/16/2018Amazing security features, really reliable, good speeds, but the prices are too high, especially if you want speed optimization and multi-hop, I mean, there are other VPNs that cost much less and offer similar benefits. They should really think about lowering the prices, not everyone is willing to pay so much for a VPN, no matter how good it is.
- Submitted By Samantha K on 01/16/2018I don’t use VPNs at home, but I went to China on business last month and everyone told me I need a VPN, because you can’t access anything there. A couple of friends who are sort of computer geeks told me Astrill is great so I took their advice (although I was really mad they don’t give Chinese people a free trial, what’s up with that?) and I tried it out at home first and it worked really well. I used it during my stay in China and there were more or less no problems, which is really rare among VPNs, according to my Chinese friends. So, I’m pretty happy with it and I may continue using it. If you need a VPN for China, it is definitely a good choice.
- Submitted By Rayna Cherry on 12/20/2019I’m US based and here, SlickVPN has an excelent speed. I really can’t complain. I’ve read though that’s not the case if you are using other servers and some you don’t even have access to. Hopping that’s not the case because I’m happy with my service and it would be really bad if it only works good in the US.
- Submitted By Hadley Velazquez on 04/20/2019Love that you can group servers into one place and choose which one to access. I love to group them according to which ones are available or not crowded. That way I know I’ll have a strong connection, without interruptions and I won’t have to look every time.
- Submitted By Lin on 08/14/2018My internet connection drops out every time I connect with SlickVPN. Waste of money
- Submitted By Larry Thompson on 07/23/2017The fastest vpn I've ever used period!
In this detailed Astrill VPN review, we introduce you to all the key qualities of this excellent VPN, including speeds, performance, level of anonymity, and the variety of security features it offers.