Both CloakVPN and SlickVPN are good VPN solutions, but which one of them is slightly better? That is what this CloakVPN VS SlickVPN comparison allows you to find out. See how these two VPNs compare to one another, view all of their key features side by side, and discover which one of them is more highly recommended by our experts.
- 1 server location in Kansas
- OpenVPN connection protocol
- Strict no-logging policy
- Strong encryption
- No-logging policy
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Ultra-fast in the US
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Jack Morrow on 11/25/2018I switched to cloak just because it accepts monero and can’t believe more vpns didn’t include it as a payment method.
- Submitted By Ian Custer on 11/12/2018I’m gonna be honest here I tried it out since I was legit intrigued by this project but i can say it doesn’t offer anything revolutionary. It’s a cheap service with an even cheaper looking site and I wouldn’t recommend it to anybody especially since you can buy a real vpn for those 5 bucks.
- Submitted By Rayna Cherry on 12/20/2019I’m US based and here, SlickVPN has an excelent speed. I really can’t complain. I’ve read though that’s not the case if you are using other servers and some you don’t even have access to. Hopping that’s not the case because I’m happy with my service and it would be really bad if it only works good in the US.
- Submitted By Hadley Velazquez on 04/20/2019Love that you can group servers into one place and choose which one to access. I love to group them according to which ones are available or not crowded. That way I know I’ll have a strong connection, without interruptions and I won’t have to look every time.
- Submitted By Lin on 08/14/2018My internet connection drops out every time I connect with SlickVPN. Waste of money
- Submitted By Larry Thompson on 07/23/2017The fastest vpn I've ever used period!
SlickVPN is a company founded in 2014 and registered in Weston, Florida. It provides good service at ridiculously low prices. Learn everything about them in our in-depth SlickVPN review.