SpyOFF and ExpressVPN are considered to be among the best VPN companies in the world. To an inexperienced eye, they may seem almost identical. Users interested in getting a VPN often face a dilemma concerning which of these two to go for and which provider is better for their particular needs.
- No DNS/IPv6 leaks
- 4 security modes
- No-logging policy
- 15-day free trial
- No logging policy
- Strong encryption
- Torrenting allowed
- Over 1,500 servers
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Jo he on 05/08/2018First i got Problems with the VPN-Setup on my Win10 PC. I contact the SpyOFF-Service and they helped me to solve the Problem. Nice Vpn! Good Service!
- Submitted By Mitch on 04/23/2018Ultra high bandwiths so far - check! A no log policy as must - check! Many Servers and Locations - check! And all my devices are supported - check! For my needs exactly the right thing. I use Spyoff for about 3 months now and I'm happy with it, will recommend it.
- Submitted By Allan Hall 4 on 09/23/2017Pretty satisfied so far but the lack of extra features is painfully noticeable.
- Submitted By Josh Kurtz 4 on 08/20/2017Good VPN but it should be cheaper, you can get a better VPN for less money.
- Submitted By Timothy Walker on 10/10/2018I’m a real security freak and ExpressVPN really allows me to do my job without “looking over my shoulder” the whole time. I was initially worried about BRITISH Virgin Islands, but after some research, my mind was put at ease. I also like the absolute no-logging policy and bulletproof encryption. For such impressive security, my connection speed is only marginally affected. Customer support was also really helpful and, more importantly, knowledgeable. They had satisfactory answers to all my questions. I guess it could be a bit cheaper, but you definitely get what you paid for.
- Submitted By Andrew Rogers on 09/20/2018Express vpn is the only vpn that has been able to unlock every streaming site consistently without getting caught and flagged. I’m talking netflix, hulu, bbc player, you name it. The client is very simple and doesn’t have a metric ton of complicated menus and options you need an engineer’s degree to understand. I can just pick a location, click connect and that’s it. There’s a ton of servers to choose from all over the world and if one stops working with a certain service, you can bet there’s a bunch of other that still do. The thing I like the most about it though is that it doesn’t throttle my speed as much as some other vpns I’ve been using in the past. I can see it going down a bit, but it’s not a huge deal. I can still stream in HD or play games online without any lag. I guess the 3 connection limit at the same time could be a problem if you have a larger household, but it’s perfect for me. I can hook up my phone, tablet and laptop at the same time and that’s all I need. It’s the best vpn I’ve used so far and I seriously recommend it. Oh, and they don’t burry you in useless emails. They send some, but they’re all about improving my experience as a customer and informing me about new stuff, so kudos for that as well.
- Submitted By Stefan on 07/24/2018Been using ExpressVPN for about a year out of the UAE. Initially happy with them, but lately the UAE is cracking Down on VPN use. It is totally unusable currently, drops connections constantly. Big avoid if you live in the UAE.
- Submitted By Rachel Howard on 02/09/2018I only bought it because everyone says it’s the only VPN that works with Netflix. And it does! Good enough for me :D
The top VPN provider on the market, ExpressVPN offers high-quality services at reasonable prices. They provide advanced features, as well as maximum reliability, fast speeds, and complete anonymity.