SpyOFF and IronSocket are considered to be among the best VPN companies in the world. To an inexperienced eye, they may seem almost identical. Users interested in getting a VPN often face a dilemma concerning which of these two to go for and which provider is better for their particular needs.
- No DNS/IPv6 leaks
- 4 security modes
- No-logging policy
- 15-day free trial
- DNS Proxy
- P2P allowed
- Uncapped bandwidth
- 36+ countries
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Allan Hall 4 on 09/23/2017Pretty satisfied so far but the lack of extra features is painfully noticeable.
- Submitted By Josh Kurtz 4 on 08/20/2017Good VPN but it should be cheaper, you can get a better VPN for less money.
- Submitted By Drew Offner 3 on 08/13/2017Too expensive considering that it does not offer much, apart from good speed and no logs.
- Submitted By Liz Ware 5 on 06/23/2017Works perfectly, easy to use, the speed is excellent as promised.
- Submitted By Leo McDonald, on 05/19/2017It runs in the background, I don’t even notice it anymore, but it’s not that simple to set it up. The guide is really useful, and you can’t install it without it, at least I couldn’t.
- Submitted By Vincent Rid, on 02/29/2017It has everything I need – it’s safe, it’s fast, it allows torrenting and it’s very easy to use. No fuss, no problems, just smooth internet surfing.
- Submitted By Lars M. on 08/20/2016At first I almost quit this service because I couldn’t download any torrents. I searched the support page and finally I realized that torrenting is only possible on certain servers, so that’s settled now.
- Submitted By Leo1987 on 08/05/2016Pretty good speeds, all things considered. I contacted customer support once, because I had some trouble configuring my connection and protocols, and the staff was very helpful.
Iron Socket allows you to remain anonymous and unblock websites at moderate prices, which is just one part of what this provider has to offer to Internet users interested in protecting their privacy.