SpyOFF and Private Internet Access are considered to be among the best VPN companies in the world. To an inexperienced eye, they may seem almost identical. Users interested in getting a VPN often face a dilemma concerning which of these two to go for and which provider is better for their particular needs.
- No DNS/IPv6 leaks
- 4 security modes
- No-logging policy
- 15-day free trial
- Zero user logs kept
- Offers SOCKS5 proxy
- Unlimited bandwidth
- P2P sharing allowed
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Jo he on 05/08/2018First i got Problems with the VPN-Setup on my Win10 PC. I contact the SpyOFF-Service and they helped me to solve the Problem. Nice Vpn! Good Service!
- Submitted By Mitch on 04/23/2018Ultra high bandwiths so far - check! A no log policy as must - check! Many Servers and Locations - check! And all my devices are supported - check! For my needs exactly the right thing. I use Spyoff for about 3 months now and I'm happy with it, will recommend it.
- Submitted By Allan Hall 4 on 09/23/2017Pretty satisfied so far but the lack of extra features is painfully noticeable.
- Submitted By Josh Kurtz 4 on 08/20/2017Good VPN but it should be cheaper, you can get a better VPN for less money.
- Submitted By Jose Cuervo on 10/02/2018I have been using PIA for several years now and am satisfied with the service. I originally used Viscosity as my client but the one from PIA has improved enough to make it the best option. Though I have not yet tried the Linux client, the ones on Windows, MacOS, iOS and Android work well. Since I stared using PIA, they have added a bunch more servers and the performance has never been an issue for me. The combination of features, compatability and server locations represents the best value for me....YMMV. PIA was my third and so far best VPN experience.
- Submitted By Maria Martonioni on 06/22/2017I liked this service for a while but I feel that lately they have started to slack a bit, especially when it comes to connection reliability. No matter what kind of server I connect to (I usually connect to US and UK ones, sometimes some European ones) the connection keeps dropping and I keep losing my protected connection which is definitely not cool.
- Submitted By Lyndon Hart on 11/19/2016Horrible service with awful customer support. They never ever helped me at all. One time I'm pretty certain a support tech called me a moron but in a polite way. I mean ok I understand I can be annoying but they are there for me, aren't they?
- Submitted By HughLeeUK on 11/11/2016Private Internet Access is a decent, solid and overall enjoyable vpn service. Sure, they could be faster but I mean it's vpn so what can you expect. My connections are solid most of the time and I also appreciate their tutorials, which are very helpful and written in a way that everyone can understand.
With an impressive network of servers all over the world, an easy to use client, and decent connection speeds, Private Internet Access is a highly popular VPN service that provides good value for money.