Trying to decide between StrongVPN and Private Internet Access? We understand your dilemma. Inexperienced users often don't even know which factors to consider when choosing between two major VPN service providers, especially if their overall level of quality is somewhat similar.
- Great compatibility
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Unlimited server switching
- 24/7 live support
- Zero user logs kept
- Offers SOCKS5 proxy
- Unlimited bandwidth
- P2P sharing allowed
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Big Mike on 09/05/2016I just came here to say HI to the folks in the Customer Support. They are true troopers for putting up with me so often. I know I’m a handful but what can you do, not everyone can be techy.
- Submitted By Louis Marinnelli on 08/22/2016I had to travel to Far East for work so I got a subscription for StrongVPN. The connection was constantly very good. The speeds, so-so. Overall, a decent service that worked for me, but could definitely be cheaper.
- Submitted By Kareem H. on 08/02/2016I have been having a hard time accessing certain sites recently, customer support wasn’t really able to help me. Thinking about switching to a new provider!
- Submitted By Jeremiah111 on 07/19/2016I am happy to see they upgraded to better encryption. I was on the verge of switching to another provider. Strong VPN has one very strong suit though, and that’s customer support. Those boys and gals are great.
- Submitted By Anonymous of course on 10/19/2018I love this VPN. I highly doubt I'll use any other VPN ever. The only thing I dislike about this provider is that Amazon streaming and Netflix streaming are blocked but that's fine. I use other streaming services. I cancelled my Netflix subscription and I'd cancel my prime membership to Amazon too if not for the free 2 day shipping. I'll sign up again when they let me be anonymous on the internet like everyone should be. Anyways this VPN has never had downtime for me and the Killswitch means I can p2p with no worries. Torrent freak has 2 articles about PIA being taken to court and PIA informing they have a no log policy and being unable to help with any logs. I'll trust these guys with my privacy for sure. Conclusion: if you can survive without streaming Netflix this VPN provides the best privacy and security and has had it's no log policy tested. 5 stars without a doubt.
- Submitted By Jose Cuervo on 10/02/2018I have been using PIA for several years now and am satisfied with the service. I originally used Viscosity as my client but the one from PIA has improved enough to make it the best option. Though I have not yet tried the Linux client, the ones on Windows, MacOS, iOS and Android work well. Since I stared using PIA, they have added a bunch more servers and the performance has never been an issue for me. The combination of features, compatability and server locations represents the best value for me....YMMV. PIA was my third and so far best VPN experience.
- Submitted By Maria Martonioni on 06/22/2017I liked this service for a while but I feel that lately they have started to slack a bit, especially when it comes to connection reliability. No matter what kind of server I connect to (I usually connect to US and UK ones, sometimes some European ones) the connection keeps dropping and I keep losing my protected connection which is definitely not cool.
- Submitted By Lyndon Hart on 11/19/2016Horrible service with awful customer support. They never ever helped me at all. One time I'm pretty certain a support tech called me a moron but in a polite way. I mean ok I understand I can be annoying but they are there for me, aren't they?
With an impressive network of servers all over the world, an easy to use client, and decent connection speeds, Private Internet Access is a highly popular VPN service that provides good value for money.