If you are looking for a high level of protection and security, both Surfshark and StrongVPN are excellent choices, so you cannot go wrong no matter which one you opt for. However, if you wonder which one of these packs more handy features and offers better services in general, this Surfshark VS StrongVPN comparison can answer all of your questions and help you make the right choice. View our detailed comparison below and discover which service is one step ahead of its competitor.
- Great compatibility
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Unlimited server switching
- 24/7 live support
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Lionel on 05/10/2019Surfshark seems to be one of the most affordable VPN's on the market. That's not a bad thing, but there are some issues I have with it. Their customer service is OK, I have nothing to complain about that. There are plenty of server locations, so there's nothing to complain either. The bad thing is stability. In my case, Surfshark proved to be extremely, not very, but extremely unstable with very frequent random disconnections. I tried every possible solution I found on the web, but nothing worked. Simply put, I had at least three random disconnections per day, "DNS Event ID 1014" always being the problem. I had no such problems with some free VPN's, but these were either much slower or had DNS leaking. Because of frequent random disconnections in my case I can only give 2 stars, otherwise it would be 5 stars.
- Submitted By Bru on 05/06/2019Not to sound very naive but I wasn't actually concerned about my safety that much when I subscribed. I really just wanted to unblock some more content so I can chill and do nothing even more. But once I got it and saw some of the features they offer I was quite intrigued to find out what they do. I'm perfectly happy with the kill switch and clean web. All in all I'm having a neat experience with them.
- Submitted By Marques on 04/26/2019I'm quite impressed with the Smart DNS. I have an LG smart TV and I wasn't able to setup any other VPN to work on that, Surfshark works just fine. Finally!
- Submitted By Tiffany on 04/16/2019I've been using it for foreign streaming services, UK Netflix to be more precise. There are minor connection drops, but luckily, there's a killswitch feature, which works. Overall - very solid provider.
- Submitted By Jeremy Patton on 12/19/2018The best Von is one which is turned on. If you have to remember to switch it on you will forget one day. Or just stop using it. An effective vpn comes in automatically. StrongVPN does not work for iOS devices. The website has instructions for setting up “on demand” so you do not have to remember to turn it on but it does not work. Support will tell you that it is “under testing” to keep you hanging on until you no longer qualify for a refund... it is useless for iPhone.
- Submitted By Big Mike on 09/05/2016I just came here to say HI to the folks in the Customer Support. They are true troopers for putting up with me so often. I know I’m a handful but what can you do, not everyone can be techy.
- Submitted By Louis Marinnelli on 08/22/2016I had to travel to Far East for work so I got a subscription for StrongVPN. The connection was constantly very good. The speeds, so-so. Overall, a decent service that worked for me, but could definitely be cheaper.
- Submitted By Kareem H. on 08/02/2016I have been having a hard time accessing certain sites recently, customer support wasn’t really able to help me. Thinking about switching to a new provider!
Surfshark is a new VPN service that already started making waves on the market thanks to its amazing speed and generous features. Read all about this promising service in our dedicated Surfshark review.