If you are looking for a high level of protection and security, both Surfshark and StrongVPN are excellent choices, so you cannot go wrong no matter which one you opt for. However, if you wonder which one of these packs more handy features and offers better services in general, this Surfshark VS StrongVPN comparison can answer all of your questions and help you make the right choice. View our detailed comparison below and discover which service is one step ahead of its competitor.
- 800+ servers
- AES-256 cypher
- Internet killswitch
- Zero-knowledge DNS
- Great compatibility
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Unlimited server switching
- 24/7 live support
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Gavin Miller on 01/08/2020This is a perfect vpn from people like myself who use it for streaming, and gaming and for torrents. Streaming speed has been the fastest out of all the vpns I’ve tried so far. Other and eaqualiy important feature, at least for me, is that you can completely mask your IP address by jumping from one server to another. However, it really slows your internet so I suggest you do it only when necessary.
- Submitted By Harley Andrade on 12/20/2019The first time I came across surfshark I’ve read that it only has an app for android, however by the time I was deciding on what to buy they’ve already transitioned to Windows and IOS and after I’ve read its awesome review it was a no brainer. I went fro one year subscription straight away which is $5.99 per month for one year and so far I’ve been very pleased with everything.
- Submitted By J. Bennet on 12/02/2019I got a Surfshark subscription during Black Friday, so obviously I'm quite happy with the price. I mainly needed it to unblock Netflix and Disney+ so I read some reviews (including this one) before buying it to make sure. I did have some downtime on Disney+, but when I contacted their customer support, they gave me and exact SLA of when it will be fixed and added a free week to my subscription. I'd say it was handled very well.
- Submitted By SJ on 11/20/2019Yes, Surfshark is affordable, but service is patchy. I wanted Surfshark to connect to a certain website, and all VPNs in a certain location fail to "geolocate" to that location. I contacted Surfshark within the 30 days warranty period and customer support failed to fix the problem or refund my money as requested. Customer support is no good. If they refund my money or fix the problem, I will update this review. Until then....avoid Surfshark.
- Submitted By Jeremy Patton on 12/19/2018The best Von is one which is turned on. If you have to remember to switch it on you will forget one day. Or just stop using it. An effective vpn comes in automatically. StrongVPN does not work for iOS devices. The website has instructions for setting up “on demand” so you do not have to remember to turn it on but it does not work. Support will tell you that it is “under testing” to keep you hanging on until you no longer qualify for a refund... it is useless for iPhone.
- Submitted By Big Mike on 09/05/2016I just came here to say HI to the folks in the Customer Support. They are true troopers for putting up with me so often. I know I’m a handful but what can you do, not everyone can be techy.
- Submitted By Louis Marinnelli on 08/22/2016I had to travel to Far East for work so I got a subscription for StrongVPN. The connection was constantly very good. The speeds, so-so. Overall, a decent service that worked for me, but could definitely be cheaper.
- Submitted By Kareem H. on 08/02/2016I have been having a hard time accessing certain sites recently, customer support wasn’t really able to help me. Thinking about switching to a new provider!
Surfshark is a new VPN service that already started making waves on the market thanks to its amazing speed and generous features. Read all about this promising service in our dedicated Surfshark review.