If you are looking for a high level of protection and security, both Surfshark and StrongVPN are excellent choices, so you cannot go wrong no matter which one you opt for. However, if you wonder which one of these packs more handy features and offers better services in general, this Surfshark VS StrongVPN comparison can answer all of your questions and help you make the right choice. View our detailed comparison below and discover which service is one step ahead of its competitor.
- Optimized for HD streaming
- Military-grade encryption
- Strict no-logging policy
- Great compatibility
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Unlimited server switching
- 24/7 live support
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Don B. on 03/12/2019Well, skeptical as I always am, I was initially leery about signing onto Surfshark. However, for all the times, both intermittent and long-term connections I've used, server speeds were always fast, extremely secure and completely anonymous. As long as these attributes continue, I'll view Surfshark as a perfectly legitimate and safe VPN. Thanks...
- Submitted By Mister Wolf on 03/11/2019I got the 2 year contract and have been using SurfShark for a couple of months with zero problems. It is better than cake, and i like cake.
- Submitted By D.Johnson on 02/19/2019Attracted by the positive reviews I took a 2 year subscription. BIG MISTAKE. After 1 week everything I watched using Surfshark started lagging. 2 weeks later I could not connect to BBC, ITV, Channel 4. Customer support said it would be up and running within 2 days. 1 week later still nothing. I again contacted customer support who offered me a full refund as they could not guarantee when they would have servers in place. 20 days later and no refund. Customer support continue to mislead and make unfulfilled promises. This company is best avoided. Use only if you have money to throw away.
- Submitted By Colin C. 01/22/2019Their interface does look really simple but it made it absolutely fool-proof for me. It, also, works great with Netflix and Amazon. As per tech part, I was happy they have static IPs and not dynamic. Though, it's a bit different. They have many servers in each country/city and you can get a different IP or the same IP every time. You'll be connected to the nearest and fastest server in the location that you chose, so you cannot know what IP you'll get until you're actually connected. So far so good, but I'll keep an eye on the news because the service speed and features are great, so I would love to have their dedicated IP too.
- Submitted By Jeremy Patton on 12/19/2018The best Von is one which is turned on. If you have to remember to switch it on you will forget one day. Or just stop using it. An effective vpn comes in automatically. StrongVPN does not work for iOS devices. The website has instructions for setting up “on demand” so you do not have to remember to turn it on but it does not work. Support will tell you that it is “under testing” to keep you hanging on until you no longer qualify for a refund... it is useless for iPhone.
- Submitted By Big Mike on 09/05/2016I just came here to say HI to the folks in the Customer Support. They are true troopers for putting up with me so often. I know I’m a handful but what can you do, not everyone can be techy.
- Submitted By Louis Marinnelli on 08/22/2016I had to travel to Far East for work so I got a subscription for StrongVPN. The connection was constantly very good. The speeds, so-so. Overall, a decent service that worked for me, but could definitely be cheaper.
- Submitted By Kareem H. on 08/02/2016I have been having a hard time accessing certain sites recently, customer support wasn’t really able to help me. Thinking about switching to a new provider!
Surfshark is a new VPN service that already started making waves on the market thanks to its amazing speed and generous features. Read all about this promising service in our dedicated Surfshark review.