StrongVPN and Windscribe are both premium VPN companies that provide excellent services at similar prices. Because of this, many new users are confused as to which one to pick and the best way to decide is to compare them and see which does better in some of the areas that matter the most to VPN users.
- Great compatibility
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Unlimited server switching
- 24/7 live support
- P2P sharing allowed
- No leaks whatsoever
- Limited free version
- Payments via BitCoin
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Jeremy Patton on 12/19/2018The best Von is one which is turned on. If you have to remember to switch it on you will forget one day. Or just stop using it. An effective vpn comes in automatically. StrongVPN does not work for iOS devices. The website has instructions for setting up “on demand” so you do not have to remember to turn it on but it does not work. Support will tell you that it is “under testing” to keep you hanging on until you no longer qualify for a refund... it is useless for iPhone.
- Submitted By Big Mike on 09/05/2016I just came here to say HI to the folks in the Customer Support. They are true troopers for putting up with me so often. I know I’m a handful but what can you do, not everyone can be techy.
- Submitted By Louis Marinnelli on 08/22/2016I had to travel to Far East for work so I got a subscription for StrongVPN. The connection was constantly very good. The speeds, so-so. Overall, a decent service that worked for me, but could definitely be cheaper.
- Submitted By Kareem H. on 08/02/2016I have been having a hard time accessing certain sites recently, customer support wasn’t really able to help me. Thinking about switching to a new provider!
- Submitted By Sandra on 10/01/2019Always been happy with the services Windscribe has provided, and they continue to please me with their updates and good features. Their servers are well maintained and provide strong connections, all of which i've been able to test out and have found to work extremely well. I've even been able to stream, download, and upload without any problems at all.
- Submitted By Raffy on 09/23/2019Windscribe is a great VPN and it is definitely worth checking out if you're looking for something that you can rely on and that provides 100% reliable servers then Windscribe is the VPN you should try out. Whether you're looking for a few servers to use or a generous amount, both the free and pro plan is great. Though the free plan only has a few servers to use, it still provides strong connections and the security system on both accounts work really well. Worth looking into.
- Submitted By Joe on 09/18/2019Really impressed with the recent update. Love the new design and overall layout. Lots to use and benefit from with Windscribe, plenty which other VPNs don't provide. Really pleased that US Netflix works as I travel a lot! 5 stars from me!
- Submitted By Amber on 09/03/2019You won't find anything much better than Windscribe especially when you consider the 'full package' and the price you pay. It's affordable, reliable, and lives up to what it says it's going to provide. Customer support has also been helpful with a decent turnover time and a positive outcome. So far, I've been very impressed with Windscribe.
Windscribe is a VPN service that brings you strong encryption, excellent privacy options, a wealth of security features, and unlimited bandwidth. It does not keep activity logs and you can pay with Bitcoin.