The importance of preserving online anonymity and safety is not to be underestimated. That is why it is crucial to make sure you choose a VPN service that can protect you at all times. b.VPN and TigerVPN have both proved to be highly reliable, but these services differ in several ways. Our b.VPN VS TigerVPN comparison captures these subtle differences and lets you know which of these VPNs delivers a more well-rounded service.
- Strong encryption
- Good compatibility
- Torrenting allowed
- Internet killswitch
- AES-256-CBC encryption
- OpenVPN, PPTP, and L2TP
- P2P allowed on all servers
- Knowledgeable support
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Hank Davis on 04/14/2019I’m satisfied with this VPN. I travel a lot and use it on my laptop to access streaming services and social networks. Connection is good and speed is ok.
- Submitted By Reggie Royston on 01/20/2019It’s OK overall. Connection sometimes drops, but not too often. I've been using it for a couple of months and it works fine. It’s good that you have the option to connect to the fastest server automatically.
- Submitted By Paul Lewis on 08/04/2017Neat little vpn with best speeds I've come across so far.
- Submitted By Edward Jacob on 07/21/2017The only vpn that actually managed to increase my speed.
- Submitted By Ryan Hall on 07/14/2017I really wanna see a kill switch in future updates.
- Submitted By Larry Roberts on 07/08/2017It really works with netflix. Very other vpn I used got caught.
b.VPN is a service that provides strong encryption protocols and allows you to browse the Internet securely, anonymously, and unrestrictedly. Read our b.VPN review to learn more about this VPN.