CloakVPN and TigerVPN are highly popular worldwide thanks to the high level of protection and anonymity they provide. They are fast, reliable, and safe, which is why we warmly recommend them as premium-quality VPN solutions. However, if you are curious to find out which one of them represents a more advantageous option, this CloakVPN VS TigerVPN comparison can help you see exactly how they compare to one another and which one boasts a more impressive offer.
- 1 server location in Kansas
- OpenVPN connection protocol
- Strict no-logging policy
- AES-256-CBC encryption
- OpenVPN, PPTP, and L2TP
- P2P allowed on all servers
- Knowledgeable support
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Jack Morrow on 11/25/2018I switched to cloak just because it accepts monero and can’t believe more vpns didn’t include it as a payment method.
- Submitted By Ian Custer on 11/12/2018I’m gonna be honest here I tried it out since I was legit intrigued by this project but i can say it doesn’t offer anything revolutionary. It’s a cheap service with an even cheaper looking site and I wouldn’t recommend it to anybody especially since you can buy a real vpn for those 5 bucks.
- Submitted By Paul Lewis on 08/04/2017Neat little vpn with best speeds I've come across so far.
- Submitted By Edward Jacob on 07/21/2017The only vpn that actually managed to increase my speed.
- Submitted By Ryan Hall on 07/14/2017I really wanna see a kill switch in future updates.
- Submitted By Larry Roberts on 07/08/2017It really works with netflix. Very other vpn I used got caught.
TigerVPN was founded in 2011 and relaunched in 2016. It operates from Slovakia, which is a veritable haven for VPN services. To find out more about this VPN provider, read our dedicated TigerVPN review.