TigerVPN and INCOGNiTO are VPN providers with a long track record, millions of users worldwide and good reputation among experts. Still, in some areas, one is better than the other, and vice versa. To see which of them is better for you, you should compare how they do in certain aspects of service.
- AES-256-CBC encryption
- OpenVPN, PPTP, and L2TP
- P2P allowed on all servers
- Knowledgeable support
- First-rate protocols
- Prevents DNS leakage
- Zero activity logs
- Great refund policy
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Paul Lewis on 08/04/2017Neat little vpn with best speeds I've come across so far.
- Submitted By Edward Jacob on 07/21/2017The only vpn that actually managed to increase my speed.
- Submitted By Ryan Hall on 07/14/2017I really wanna see a kill switch in future updates.
- Submitted By Larry Roberts on 07/08/2017It really works with netflix. Very other vpn I used got caught.
- Submitted By Derek Joy, 5 on 05/19/2017Grest service, my recommendations!
- Submitted By Robert White, on 03/05/2017It works smoothly on my computer, but I have a problem when I’m using it on my phone, it really slows everything down. Fix that, pls.
- Submitted By Michelle Toutou, on 01/26/2017I’ve never seen such a slow VPN… My god, almost like it’s not working at all. The good thing is that I really am anonymous.
INCOGNiTO is a great VPN service provider that offers first-rate protection from hackers and snoopers and helps you avoid censorship and geo-blocks. Read our informative INCOGNiTO review to learn more.