TigerVPN or SlickVPN? Tough call, as they are both very good VPN service providers, both enjoying good reputation and trust from hundreds of thousands of users all over the world. Still, they have their differences and each does a bit better than the other in areas that are important to most users.
- AES-256-CBC encryption
- OpenVPN, PPTP, and L2TP
- P2P allowed on all servers
- Knowledgeable support
- Strong encryption
- No-logging policy
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Ultra-fast in the US
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Paul Lewis on 08/04/2017Neat little vpn with best speeds I've come across so far.
- Submitted By Edward Jacob on 07/21/2017The only vpn that actually managed to increase my speed.
- Submitted By Ryan Hall on 07/14/2017I really wanna see a kill switch in future updates.
- Submitted By Larry Roberts on 07/08/2017It really works with netflix. Very other vpn I used got caught.
- Submitted By Rayna Cherry on 12/20/2019I’m US based and here, SlickVPN has an excelent speed. I really can’t complain. I’ve read though that’s not the case if you are using other servers and some you don’t even have access to. Hopping that’s not the case because I’m happy with my service and it would be really bad if it only works good in the US.
- Submitted By Hadley Velazquez on 04/20/2019Love that you can group servers into one place and choose which one to access. I love to group them according to which ones are available or not crowded. That way I know I’ll have a strong connection, without interruptions and I won’t have to look every time.
- Submitted By Lin on 08/14/2018My internet connection drops out every time I connect with SlickVPN. Waste of money
- Submitted By Larry Thompson on 07/23/2017The fastest vpn I've ever used period!
TigerVPN was founded in 2011 and relaunched in 2016. It operates from Slovakia, which is a veritable haven for VPN services. To find out more about this VPN provider, read our dedicated TigerVPN review.