As two of the best VPN companies in the world right now, TigerVPN and StrongVPN share many similarities, but there are also some areas where you will find one does somewhat better than the other. In order to decide which VPN provider is better for you, you need to look at some essential factors.
- AES-256-CBC encryption
- OpenVPN, PPTP, and L2TP
- P2P allowed on all servers
- Knowledgeable support
- Great compatibility
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Unlimited server switching
- 24/7 live support
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Paul Lewis on 08/04/2017Neat little vpn with best speeds I've come across so far.
- Submitted By Edward Jacob on 07/21/2017The only vpn that actually managed to increase my speed.
- Submitted By Ryan Hall on 07/14/2017I really wanna see a kill switch in future updates.
- Submitted By Larry Roberts on 07/08/2017It really works with netflix. Very other vpn I used got caught.
- Submitted By Big Mike on 09/05/2016I just came here to say HI to the folks in the Customer Support. They are true troopers for putting up with me so often. I know I’m a handful but what can you do, not everyone can be techy.
- Submitted By Louis Marinnelli on 08/22/2016I had to travel to Far East for work so I got a subscription for StrongVPN. The connection was constantly very good. The speeds, so-so. Overall, a decent service that worked for me, but could definitely be cheaper.
- Submitted By Kareem H. on 08/02/2016I have been having a hard time accessing certain sites recently, customer support wasn’t really able to help me. Thinking about switching to a new provider!
- Submitted By Jeremiah111 on 07/19/2016I am happy to see they upgraded to better encryption. I was on the verge of switching to another provider. Strong VPN has one very strong suit though, and that’s customer support. Those boys and gals are great.
TigerVPN was founded in 2011 and relaunched in 2016. It operates from Slovakia, which is a veritable haven for VPN services. To find out more about this VPN provider, read our dedicated TigerVPN review.