Both Surfshark and TigerVPN are good VPN solutions, but which one of them is slightly better? That is what this Surfshark VS TigerVPN comparison allows you to find out. See how these two VPNs compare to one another, view all of their key features side by side, and discover which one of them is more highly recommended by our experts.
- AES-256-CBC encryption
- OpenVPN, PPTP, and L2TP
- P2P allowed on all servers
- Knowledgeable support
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Lionel on 05/10/2019Surfshark seems to be one of the most affordable VPN's on the market. That's not a bad thing, but there are some issues I have with it. Their customer service is OK, I have nothing to complain about that. There are plenty of server locations, so there's nothing to complain either. The bad thing is stability. In my case, Surfshark proved to be extremely, not very, but extremely unstable with very frequent random disconnections. I tried every possible solution I found on the web, but nothing worked. Simply put, I had at least three random disconnections per day, "DNS Event ID 1014" always being the problem. I had no such problems with some free VPN's, but these were either much slower or had DNS leaking. Because of frequent random disconnections in my case I can only give 2 stars, otherwise it would be 5 stars.
- Submitted By Bru on 05/06/2019Not to sound very naive but I wasn't actually concerned about my safety that much when I subscribed. I really just wanted to unblock some more content so I can chill and do nothing even more. But once I got it and saw some of the features they offer I was quite intrigued to find out what they do. I'm perfectly happy with the kill switch and clean web. All in all I'm having a neat experience with them.
- Submitted By Marques on 04/26/2019I'm quite impressed with the Smart DNS. I have an LG smart TV and I wasn't able to setup any other VPN to work on that, Surfshark works just fine. Finally!
- Submitted By Tiffany on 04/16/2019I've been using it for foreign streaming services, UK Netflix to be more precise. There are minor connection drops, but luckily, there's a killswitch feature, which works. Overall - very solid provider.
- Submitted By Paul Lewis on 08/04/2017Neat little vpn with best speeds I've come across so far.
- Submitted By Edward Jacob on 07/21/2017The only vpn that actually managed to increase my speed.
- Submitted By Ryan Hall on 07/14/2017I really wanna see a kill switch in future updates.
- Submitted By Larry Roberts on 07/08/2017It really works with netflix. Very other vpn I used got caught.
Surfshark is a new VPN service that already started making waves on the market thanks to its amazing speed and generous features. Read all about this promising service in our dedicated Surfshark review.