The importance of preserving online anonymity and safety is not to be underestimated. That is why it is crucial to make sure you choose a VPN service that can protect you at all times. FastestVPN and TunnelBear have both proved to be highly reliable, but these services differ in several ways. Our FastestVPN VS TunnelBear comparison captures these subtle differences and lets you know which of these VPNs delivers a more well-rounded service.
- Strict no-logging policy
- Unlimited bandwidth/speed
- P2P optimized servers
- Strong encryption
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Limited free version
- Payments via BitCoin
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Tom on 10/06/2019I installed this app on a Mac running Mojave. After attempting to use the app, my system froze. I was unable to dismiss a window generated by FastestVPN, no matter what option was selected on the window. Restarting did not solve the problem - the offending window still appeared above all other windows and could not be dismissed. I was able to resolve the difficulty only by using a backup disk as the startup disk, erasing all files associated with FastestVPN, then restoring my system from the backup disk. To their credit, upon my request, FastestVPN agreed to reverse the charge they made to my credit card at the time of purchase. Mac users should proceed with caution in using this app.
- Submitted By Dee on 08/03/2019I am professional programmer and bought the lifetime FastestVPN and got nothing but issues using their software. Installation blundering and failure to the point of resulting in rebuilding my network drivers and architecture.
- Submitted By Marina 101 on 01/20/2019It’s an ok service but you can still buy Express for just like a dollar less or smt.
- Submitted By Turtl3dud3 on 11/29/2019Fantastic, easy to use. Occasional connection problems, but ususually works great. It pretty much never has problems on my iPhone 6 (Impressive considering how old it is) but sometimes glitches on my Windows 10 computer.
- Submitted By Felix Z. on 09/29/2019Works perfectly, 500MB for free is actually pretty neat, if you recommend it you can get 1GB extra. I also can't complain about the speed.
- Submitted By Peter Anderson, on 04/10/2017Good set of features but too slow for my taste.
- Submitted By Farah Giles, on 03/17/2017It’s real simple, a monkey could use it. On the downside, it stopped working on my Android phone a few weeks ago and I still haven’t managed to fix it, user support sucks.
TunnelBear operates servers in 20+ world countries, uses strong encryption, boasts a variety of useful security features, and does not keep logs of your activity. Read our TunnelBear review for more info.