When it comes to the popularity and quality of service, IVPN and TunnelBear are very similar. Because of this, it can be tough for a user to decide which VPN to opt for. One provider has to be better, if not completely, then at least in those areas that interest you, the future user, the most.
- Strict zero-logging policy
- 5 simultaneous connections
- Impressive security setup
- Strong encryption
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Limited free version
- Payments via BitCoin
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Deborah Peterson on 07/18/2018Can’t believe how fast it is! It’s almost as I’m not even using a VPN compared to some of my past subscriptions. Think I’ll def stick with it for a while. Hope they expand the server number in the future.
- Submitted By Mark Roberts on 02/24/2018Just wow! Super fast and very easy to use even for a noob like me. Expensive tho
- Submitted By Peter Anderson, on 04/10/2017Good set of features but too slow for my taste.
- Submitted By Farah Giles, on 03/17/2017It’s real simple, a monkey could use it. On the downside, it stopped working on my Android phone a few weeks ago and I still haven’t managed to fix it, user support sucks.
- Submitted By Dan Rowland, on 03/12/2017Pretty satisfied, just can’t believe it doesn’t allow torrenting, what’s up with that?
TunnelBear operates servers in 20+ world countries. It uses strong encryption and boasts a variety of useful security features. It does not keep logs of your activity and allows you to pay with BitCoin.