Surfshark and TunnelBear are considered to be among the best VPN companies in the world. To an inexperienced eye, they may seem almost identical. Users interested in getting a VPN often face a dilemma concerning which of these two to go for and which provider is better for their particular needs.
- Optimized for HD streaming
- Military-grade encryption
- Strict no-logging policy
- Strong encryption
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Limited free version
- Payments via BitCoin
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Edward Perez on 06/11/2018I'm waiting for new apps since I can't use it on my iPhone. I can't be bothered to try and set up things manually since I don't want to and even if I did, I wouldn't know how. So, really hoping the company launches some new apps in the near future.
- Submitted By Sandra Lee on 02/22/2018Got it from the start and super happy so far.
- Submitted By Danial Williams on 11/25/2017Cool vpn, def one of the fastest I've ever tried. Would like to see a kill switch, though.
- Submitted By Peter Anderson, on 04/10/2017Good set of features but too slow for my taste.
- Submitted By Farah Giles, on 03/17/2017It’s real simple, a monkey could use it. On the downside, it stopped working on my Android phone a few weeks ago and I still haven’t managed to fix it, user support sucks.
- Submitted By Dan Rowland, on 03/12/2017Pretty satisfied, just can’t believe it doesn’t allow torrenting, what’s up with that?
TunnelBear operates servers in 20+ world countries. It uses strong encryption and boasts a variety of useful security features. It does not keep logs of your activity and allows you to pay with BitCoin.