VeePN and TunnelBear are like a Porsche and a BMW. They both have excellent features when viewed individually, but when observed side by side, it becomes obvious that their creators invested great efforts in maximizing the quality of various distinct aspects of their products. This VeePN VS TunnelBear comparison is designed to make it easy for you to see how well these two services do in different departments, so you could decide which one offers exactly what you need. It further presents the results of an expert analysis conducted in order to show which VPN provides better services overall.
- 2,500+ servers
- Internet killswitch
- Strong encryption
- No logs of VPN usage
- Strong encryption
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Limited free version
- Payments via BitCoin
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Alex on 06/21/2019I have bought 5 years package. Price and quality are really nice
- Submitted By Jessica Jean on 05/17/2019It’s a good VPN overall. I use it on my iPhone and it works just fine. No complaints so far.
- Submitted By Merlin Harper on 02/14/2019This app is easy to use, but it really slows down my internet connection. I tried many different servers but it’s all the same. Should be a lot faster.
- Submitted By Turtl3dud3 on 11/29/2019Fantastic, easy to use. Occasional connection problems, but ususually works great. It pretty much never has problems on my iPhone 6 (Impressive considering how old it is) but sometimes glitches on my Windows 10 computer.
- Submitted By Felix Z. on 09/29/2019Works perfectly, 500MB for free is actually pretty neat, if you recommend it you can get 1GB extra. I also can't complain about the speed.
- Submitted By Peter Anderson, on 04/10/2017Good set of features but too slow for my taste.
- Submitted By Farah Giles, on 03/17/2017It’s real simple, a monkey could use it. On the downside, it stopped working on my Android phone a few weeks ago and I still haven’t managed to fix it, user support sucks.
TunnelBear operates servers in 20+ world countries, uses strong encryption, boasts a variety of useful security features, and does not keep logs of your activity. Read our TunnelBear review for more info.