Astrill VPN and VPN One Click are like a Porsche and a BMW. They both have excellent features when viewed individually, but when observed side by side, it becomes obvious that their creators invested great efforts in maximizing the quality of various distinct aspects of their products. This Astrill VPN VS VPN One Click comparison is designed to make it easy for you to see how well these two services do in different departments, so you could decide which one offers exactly what you need. It further presents the results of an expert analysis conducted in order to show which VPN provides better services overall.
- Incredible ease of use
- DNS leak protection
- P2P sharing allowed
- 24/7/365 live support
- Multi-platform support
- No connection logs
- User-friendly interface
- 7-day free trial
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Charles on 01/16/2019Really poor customer support. BBC doesn't work (despite a whole page on their site specifically advertising that it works with BBC) and when I pointed out to their team, they eventually conceded that the basic package won't work with BBC. They generally have a terrible attitude and a not-great service.
- Submitted By Just Willie on 01/16/2018Amazing security features, really reliable, good speeds, but the prices are too high, especially if you want speed optimization and multi-hop, I mean, there are other VPNs that cost much less and offer similar benefits. They should really think about lowering the prices, not everyone is willing to pay so much for a VPN, no matter how good it is.
- Submitted By Samantha K on 01/16/2018I don’t use VPNs at home, but I went to China on business last month and everyone told me I need a VPN, because you can’t access anything there. A couple of friends who are sort of computer geeks told me Astrill is great so I took their advice (although I was really mad they don’t give Chinese people a free trial, what’s up with that?) and I tried it out at home first and it worked really well. I used it during my stay in China and there were more or less no problems, which is really rare among VPNs, according to my Chinese friends. So, I’m pretty happy with it and I may continue using it. If you need a VPN for China, it is definitely a good choice.
- Submitted By Nick Bragg on 06/11/2018I’m really sick and tired of people randomly talking trash about this and that VPN. I’ve been using VPN One Click on my PC for months now, I haven’t notice any unauthorized withdrawals, it works well, no glitches, and it’s cheap. I have talked to the customer support on 2 occasions, got the info I needed. Please stop talking trash just because you don’t even know how to use the computer.
- Submitted By Rebekah T on 06/09/2018I’m still not sure I will pay to use it, because I don’t use VPN all the time, just sometimes for online banking and stuff, it works well. Maybe not the fastest out there but it works pretty well. I’m travelling for work soon so I might just invest in a monthly subscription, see how it goes, I’m guessing the speeds are better.
- Submitted By Eric07 on 06/09/2018Using it for free on Android, it doesn’t disconnect all of a sudden like most others, the speeds are good, I mostly use it for youtube and it works pretty good, I’m gonna give it some more time but seems like I finally found a decent cheap VPN.
- Submitted By Paul McManners on 06/07/2018The product would be good for beginners IF IT WORKED. Please save your money and buy a different product. They have the WORST customer service you can imagine and do everything by email. The first email asked me to download 'teamviewer' so they could take control of my PC.....what a bunch of criminals. They take your money they want to look through your PC. Total waste of time. Please be warned!!!!
In this detailed Astrill VPN review, we introduce you to all the key qualities of this excellent VPN, including speeds, performance, level of anonymity, and the variety of security features it offers.