If you are looking for a high level of protection and security, both Surfshark and VPN One Click are excellent choices, so you cannot go wrong no matter which one you opt for. However, if you wonder which one of these packs more handy features and offers better services in general, this Surfshark VS VPN One Click comparison can answer all of your questions and help you make the right choice. View our detailed comparison below and discover which service is one step ahead of its competitor.
- 800+ servers
- AES-256 cypher
- Internet killswitch
- Zero-knowledge DNS
- Multi-platform support
- No connection logs
- User-friendly interface
- 7-day free trial
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Ryan on 09/09/2019Works good, good price, fast speed.
- Submitted By Juha L on 08/27/2019I have used Surfshark for couple of months now and it works just fine and fast. Love all the options you get in the Windows app. I just wish they would provide a optional install guide for installing it the regular way on Ubuntu via "Network connections" and OpenVPN instead of their own app that makes you connect via the terminal instead of the icon in the panel as usual. You have no visible indication that the VPN is running. You have to check in the terminal if it is running with the command "surfshark-vpn status"It would be nice to pre configure all the servers you want to use and just activate them with a cople of clics with the mouse.
- Submitted By Juha T on 06/13/2019I have only been using Surfshark for three weeks, but so far Surfshark works flawlessly, stable and fast. I get the most of my 300/100Mbit fiber (~260Mbit down 100Mbit up when checking the speed via a Surfshark server here in Sweden with a couple of speed checking sites to swedish testing servers) It is a bit worrisome to read that some, albeit few, claim that after a while they have problems with disconnections and problems with streaming services. Hopefully that is problems with their computer configurations rather than Surfshark. I guess I´ll have to wait and see. I take my chances since it was so cheap (i hope cheap in the sense "you get what you pay for ; ) ) I give 5 stars... for now.
- Submitted By Cehi J. on 06/10/2019Thanks for the review! I never used a VPN before, but when I found out that you can watch The Carrie Diaries on US Netflix, I immediately bought Surfshark. I live in Germany and this show isn't available here, so every time I need to change my IP address with a VPN.
- Submitted By Nick Bragg on 06/11/2018I’m really sick and tired of people randomly talking trash about this and that VPN. I’ve been using VPN One Click on my PC for months now, I haven’t notice any unauthorized withdrawals, it works well, no glitches, and it’s cheap. I have talked to the customer support on 2 occasions, got the info I needed. Please stop talking trash just because you don’t even know how to use the computer.
- Submitted By Rebekah T on 06/09/2018I’m still not sure I will pay to use it, because I don’t use VPN all the time, just sometimes for online banking and stuff, it works well. Maybe not the fastest out there but it works pretty well. I’m travelling for work soon so I might just invest in a monthly subscription, see how it goes, I’m guessing the speeds are better.
- Submitted By Eric07 on 06/09/2018Using it for free on Android, it doesn’t disconnect all of a sudden like most others, the speeds are good, I mostly use it for youtube and it works pretty good, I’m gonna give it some more time but seems like I finally found a decent cheap VPN.
- Submitted By Paul McManners on 06/07/2018The product would be good for beginners IF IT WORKED. Please save your money and buy a different product. They have the WORST customer service you can imagine and do everything by email. The first email asked me to download 'teamviewer' so they could take control of my PC.....what a bunch of criminals. They take your money they want to look through your PC. Total waste of time. Please be warned!!!!
Surfshark is a new VPN service that already started making waves on the market thanks to its amazing speed and generous features. Read all about this promising service in our dedicated Surfshark review.