VPN One Click or Windscribe? If you are trying to choose a VPN service provider that will satisfy your needs, we understand it is quite hard deciding which of these two companies is better. The trick is to think about what you need a VPN for and to see which of these providers does better in those areas.
- Multi-platform support
- Free servers in Europe
- No connection logs
- User-friendly interface
- P2P sharing allowed
- No leaks whatsoever
- Limited free version
- Payments via BitCoin
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Nick Bragg on 06/11/2018I’m really sick and tired of people randomly talking trash about this and that VPN. I’ve been using VPN One Click on my PC for months now, I haven’t notice any unauthorized withdrawals, it works well, no glitches, and it’s cheap. I have talked to the customer support on 2 occasions, got the info I needed. Please stop talking trash just because you don’t even know how to use the computer.
- Submitted By Rebekah T on 06/09/2018I’m still not sure I will pay to use it, because I don’t use VPN all the time, just sometimes for online banking and stuff, it works well. Maybe not the fastest out there but it works pretty well. I’m travelling for work soon so I might just invest in a monthly subscription, see how it goes, I’m guessing the speeds are better.
- Submitted By Eric07 on 06/09/2018Using it for free on Android, it doesn’t disconnect all of a sudden like most others, the speeds are good, I mostly use it for youtube and it works pretty good, I’m gonna give it some more time but seems like I finally found a decent cheap VPN.
- Submitted By Paul McManners on 06/07/2018The product would be good for beginners IF IT WORKED. Please save your money and buy a different product. They have the WORST customer service you can imagine and do everything by email. The first email asked me to download 'teamviewer' so they could take control of my PC.....what a bunch of criminals. They take your money they want to look through your PC. Total waste of time. Please be warned!!!!
- Submitted By Paul David on 06/14/2018Thanks for a great review, and I hope you don't mind me pointing it out, but Windscribe has now updated their customer support system and now offer chat support on their website. I've ready many comments and complaints from customers wanting this feature and it looks like Windscribe listened and gave us what we wanted. I used it the other day and I got a reply almost instantly. The actual customer care service was great too.
- Submitted By Gerald Adamson on 05/30/2018Just like all the other happy windscribe users out there, I'm very happy to share my experience with windscribe. Been using it for 3 months and it makes browsing in different countries alot faster and without any interruption like ads, compared to other Vps's available. But what I really love the most is how they've made it easy to access US Netflix. Definetely a game changer!
- Submitted By Sarah Schmit on 05/24/2018If you are a heavy internet user I would highly recommend that you use Windscribe. Aside from being the fastest VPN speed wise, it also has great features like eliminating and blocking those ads and trackers that follow you when browsing the internet.They also have live customer support and they are always willing to help.
- Submitted By Sally Wade on 05/16/2018Great for every day use. Would recommend the pro plan if you are a heavy internet user. While the free plan is just as good, getting to use Windscribe limitless is the easiest and cheapest way of surfing the net safely minus all the annoying stuff such as trackers and ads.
Windscribe is a VPN service that brings you strong encryption, great privacy, and unrestricted access to US Netflix with its Windflix servers. Learn more about Windscribe Pro in this Windscribe VPN review.