When it comes to the popularity and quality of service, PenguinProxy and VPNArea are very similar. Because of this, it can be tough for a user to decide which VPN to opt for. One provider has to be better, if not completely, then at least in those areas that interest you, the future user, the most.
- 20 servers in the US
- Ad-free; ad block
- Decent speeds
- Completely free
- No-logging policy
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Torrenting allowed
- Efficient user support
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Michael McCarthy on 09/19/2018Do not install PenguinProxy! It slows down your connection, uses your computer to route other people’s traffic, and it messed up my proxy settings, I couldn’t access anything after uninstalling it until my friend came over and fixed it. It may be free, but it is not secure, you are better off spending a couple of dollars a month on a decent VPN instead of letting these guys steal your bandwidth and personal data.
- Submitted By Sheila Johnson on 05/12/2018Works pretty well, the speeds are a bit inconsistent, but I only use it for browsing, so it works fine for me.
- Submitted By Michael Brown on 05/10/2018I have been using VPNArea for several months now and am extremely happy with their service. Speeds and connectivity are very good. The help desk were great when I had an initial log-in error issue..which was my fault. Overall I'd recommend them to anyone looking for a good vpn.
- Submitted By Ella Green on 08/23/2017The speed is incredible! It's like I'm not even using a vpn.
- Submitted By John Lee on 08/19/2017User support was just amazing. They answered all my questions and I could tell they knew exactly what they were talking about. The guys definitely know their stuff.
- Submitted By Ian Black on 08/02/2017I was looking for a good vpn for torrenting and I think I'm gonna stick with vpnarea for the foreseeable future.
VPNArea is a VPN provider registered in Bulgaria with hosting in Switzerland. They combine user-friendliness with top-level security and numerous additional features. Learn all about them in our VPNArea review.