VPNArea and Private Internet Access both fall into the category of top-tier VPN providers, which is why it is not a least bit surprising that so many people have a hard time deciding which of these two VPNs to sign up for. One way to decide is to look at specific areas of service and see which of them does better.
- No-logging policy
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Torrenting allowed
- Efficient user support
- Zero user logs kept
- Offers SOCKS5 proxy
- Unlimited bandwidth
- P2P sharing allowed
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Michael Brown on 05/10/2018I have been using VPNArea for several months now and am extremely happy with their service. Speeds and connectivity are very good. The help desk were great when I had an initial log-in error issue..which was my fault. Overall I'd recommend them to anyone looking for a good vpn.
- Submitted By Ella Green on 08/23/2017The speed is incredible! It's like I'm not even using a vpn.
- Submitted By John Lee on 08/19/2017User support was just amazing. They answered all my questions and I could tell they knew exactly what they were talking about. The guys definitely know their stuff.
- Submitted By Ian Black on 08/02/2017I was looking for a good vpn for torrenting and I think I'm gonna stick with vpnarea for the foreseeable future.
- Submitted By Anonymous of course on 10/19/2018I love this VPN. I highly doubt I'll use any other VPN ever. The only thing I dislike about this provider is that Amazon streaming and Netflix streaming are blocked but that's fine. I use other streaming services. I cancelled my Netflix subscription and I'd cancel my prime membership to Amazon too if not for the free 2 day shipping. I'll sign up again when they let me be anonymous on the internet like everyone should be. Anyways this VPN has never had downtime for me and the Killswitch means I can p2p with no worries. Torrent freak has 2 articles about PIA being taken to court and PIA informing they have a no log policy and being unable to help with any logs. I'll trust these guys with my privacy for sure.Conclusion: if you can survive without streaming Netflix this VPN provides the best privacy and security and has had it's no log policy tested. 5 stars without a doubt.
- Submitted By Jose Cuervo on 10/02/2018I have been using PIA for several years now and am satisfied with the service. I originally used Viscosity as my client but the one from PIA has improved enough to make it the best option. Though I have not yet tried the Linux client, the ones on Windows, MacOS, iOS and Android work well. Since I stared using PIA, they have added a bunch more servers and the performance has never been an issue for me. The combination of features, compatability and server locations represents the best value for me....YMMV. PIA was my third and so far best VPN experience.
- Submitted By Maria Martonioni on 06/22/2017I liked this service for a while but I feel that lately they have started to slack a bit, especially when it comes to connection reliability. No matter what kind of server I connect to (I usually connect to US and UK ones, sometimes some European ones) the connection keeps dropping and I keep losing my protected connection which is definitely not cool.
- Submitted By Lyndon Hart on 11/19/2016Horrible service with awful customer support. They never ever helped me at all. One time I'm pretty certain a support tech called me a moron but in a polite way. I mean ok I understand I can be annoying but they are there for me, aren't they?
With an impressive network of servers all over the world, an easy to use client, and decent connection speeds, Private Internet Access is a highly popular VPN service that provides good value for money.