VPNJACK and BolehVPN are two VPN service providers that are considered by both users and experts to be excellent companies, among the best in the business. The fact they share many similar traits and features makes it hard for a new user to decide which one of these VPN providers to sign up for.
- Affordable pricing
- Does not keep logs
- Absolute anonymity
- Pay using BitCoins
- DNS leak protection
- VPN through TOR
- Great user support
- Payments via BitCoin
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Tim Wharton on 11/15/2017Extremely basic but does the job.
- Submitted By Lana Samuels on 09/28/2017Easy to use and cheap. Pretty slow though.
- Submitted By Chuck on 07/27/2019Worked for a while, but just got my second letter from Spectrum tagging me for torrenting. I always turn on my VPN before I turn on my torrent client, so the issue is the VPN. Other than that it is pretty solid.
- Submitted By Eric on 05/19/2019It’s a great service. As someone with less technical skill, it required a learning curve but it was relatively easy to use once I did some research.
- Submitted By Kemp John on 03/20/2019BolehVPN is alright. Encryption on their server is great. Wish they had more servers. There was no IP or DNS leak. This is great
- Submitted By Satisfy BolehVPN User on 12/09/2018The customer service is awesome and very helpful. I recommend to use BolehVPN because they have great privacy securities and affordable price!
Boleh VPN is an excellent VPN service that boasts above-average speeds, great security, and the highest level of anonymity. It is easy to use, offers great support, keeps no logs, and allows P2P sharing.