The importance of preserving online anonymity and safety is not to be underestimated. That is why it is crucial to make sure you choose a VPN service that can protect you at all times. DotVPN and VPNJACK have both proved to be highly reliable, but these services differ in several ways. Our DotVPN VS VPNJACK comparison captures these subtle differences and lets you know which of these VPNs delivers a more well-rounded service.
- Free subscription available
- Affordable pricing policy
- 5 simultaneous connections
- Affordable pricing
- Does not keep logs
- Absolute anonymity
- Pay using BitCoins
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Jaxx on 05/04/2018Not bad for what it is but definitely doesn't deserve to be called vpn.
- Submitted By Ian Crawford on 02/19/2018Very easy to use even for a tech beginner like me.
- Submitted By Laura Benks on 12/10/2017Good for Netflix and not much else.
- Submitted By Drake Floyd on 12/02/2019It’s an excellent option when you are in the US but you can’t use Vpnjack when you leave the country which and go away for a few days or more. Again if you are just US based it makes total sense for you because it does the job quite well and it doesn’t require a phd to set up. On the other hand, if you go on vacation outside of the country or travel for work it is not the vpn I would recommend.
- Submitted By Cali Key on 03/20/2019I had to say I expected it to be faster considering I live in the US and that was the only criteria I used for selecting a Vpn. It doesn’t offer any other country alternative so it should work fine but that wasn’t the case. But as far as the performance goes, it is a steady service and I didn’t have a bad experience. So not excellent but good.
- Submitted By Gunnar Harrison on 05/20/2018Vpn Jack is perfect considering I only use it for basic stuff like streaming which requires a US address. I had no trouble installing it or figuring out how to use it. It simple and I like it that way!
- Submitted By Tim Wharton on 11/15/2017Extremely basic but does the job.
DotVPN is best known for its free proxy service and browser extensions. If you want quick software that will allow you to access geo-restricted content, read our DotVPN review and learn more about this company.