Surfshark and VPNJACK are two VPN companies that are considered by both users and experts to be among the best in the business. How to decide which provider to subscribe for? You need to compare them carefully, bearing in mind your own particular needs and what you need a VPN for in the first place.
- 800+ servers
- AES-256 cypher
- Internet killswitch
- Zero-knowledge DNS
- Affordable pricing
- Does not keep logs
- Absolute anonymity
- Pay using BitCoins
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Gavin Miller on 01/08/2020This is a perfect vpn from people like myself who use it for streaming, and gaming and for torrents. Streaming speed has been the fastest out of all the vpns I’ve tried so far. Other and eaqualiy important feature, at least for me, is that you can completely mask your IP address by jumping from one server to another. However, it really slows your internet so I suggest you do it only when necessary.
- Submitted By Harley Andrade on 12/20/2019The first time I came across surfshark I’ve read that it only has an app for android, however by the time I was deciding on what to buy they’ve already transitioned to Windows and IOS and after I’ve read its awesome review it was a no brainer. I went fro one year subscription straight away which is $5.99 per month for one year and so far I’ve been very pleased with everything.
- Submitted By J. Bennet on 12/02/2019I got a Surfshark subscription during Black Friday, so obviously I'm quite happy with the price. I mainly needed it to unblock Netflix and Disney+ so I read some reviews (including this one) before buying it to make sure. I did have some downtime on Disney+, but when I contacted their customer support, they gave me and exact SLA of when it will be fixed and added a free week to my subscription. I'd say it was handled very well.
- Submitted By SJ on 11/20/2019Yes, Surfshark is affordable, but service is patchy. I wanted Surfshark to connect to a certain website, and all VPNs in a certain location fail to "geolocate" to that location. I contacted Surfshark within the 30 days warranty period and customer support failed to fix the problem or refund my money as requested. Customer support is no good. If they refund my money or fix the problem, I will update this review. Until then....avoid Surfshark.
- Submitted By Drake Floyd on 12/02/2019It’s an excellent option when you are in the US but you can’t use Vpnjack when you leave the country which and go away for a few days or more. Again if you are just US based it makes total sense for you because it does the job quite well and it doesn’t require a phd to set up. On the other hand, if you go on vacation outside of the country or travel for work it is not the vpn I would recommend.
- Submitted By Cali Key on 03/20/2019I had to say I expected it to be faster considering I live in the US and that was the only criteria I used for selecting a Vpn. It doesn’t offer any other country alternative so it should work fine but that wasn’t the case. But as far as the performance goes, it is a steady service and I didn’t have a bad experience. So not excellent but good.
- Submitted By Gunnar Harrison on 05/20/2018Vpn Jack is perfect considering I only use it for basic stuff like streaming which requires a US address. I had no trouble installing it or figuring out how to use it. It simple and I like it that way!
- Submitted By Tim Wharton on 11/15/2017Extremely basic but does the job.
Surfshark is a new VPN service that already started making waves on the market thanks to its amazing speed and generous features. Read all about this promising service in our dedicated Surfshark review.