Chosing between VPNJACK or Tunnelbear is definitely a tough choice. These two VPN providers are known for offering excellent services and they enjoy great popularity around the world. In order to decide which one to sign up for, you need to compare them and carefully examine their stronger and weaker points.
- Affordable pricing
- Does not keep logs
- Absolute anonymity
- Pay using BitCoins
- Strong encryption
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Limited free version
- Payments via BitCoin
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Drake Floyd on 12/02/2019It’s an excellent option when you are in the US but you can’t use Vpnjack when you leave the country which and go away for a few days or more. Again if you are just US based it makes total sense for you because it does the job quite well and it doesn’t require a phd to set up. On the other hand, if you go on vacation outside of the country or travel for work it is not the vpn I would recommend.
- Submitted By Cali Key on 03/20/2019I had to say I expected it to be faster considering I live in the US and that was the only criteria I used for selecting a Vpn. It doesn’t offer any other country alternative so it should work fine but that wasn’t the case. But as far as the performance goes, it is a steady service and I didn’t have a bad experience. So not excellent but good.
- Submitted By Gunnar Harrison on 05/20/2018Vpn Jack is perfect considering I only use it for basic stuff like streaming which requires a US address. I had no trouble installing it or figuring out how to use it. It simple and I like it that way!
- Submitted By Tim Wharton on 11/15/2017Extremely basic but does the job.
- Submitted By Turtl3dud3 on 11/29/2019Fantastic, easy to use. Occasional connection problems, but ususually works great. It pretty much never has problems on my iPhone 6 (Impressive considering how old it is) but sometimes glitches on my Windows 10 computer.
- Submitted By Felix Z. on 09/29/2019Works perfectly, 500MB for free is actually pretty neat, if you recommend it you can get 1GB extra. I also can't complain about the speed.
- Submitted By Peter Anderson, on 04/10/2017Good set of features but too slow for my taste.
- Submitted By Farah Giles, on 03/17/2017It’s real simple, a monkey could use it. On the downside, it stopped working on my Android phone a few weeks ago and I still haven’t managed to fix it, user support sucks.
TunnelBear operates servers in 20+ world countries, uses strong encryption, boasts a variety of useful security features, and does not keep logs of your activity. Read our TunnelBear review for more info.