The importance of preserving online anonymity and safety is not to be underestimated. That is why it is crucial to make sure you choose a VPN service that can protect you at all times. Astrill VPN and Windscribe have both proved to be highly reliable, but these services differ in several ways. Our Astrill VPN VS Windscribe comparison captures these subtle differences and lets you know which of these VPNs delivers a more well-rounded service.
- Incredible ease of use
- DNS leak protection
- P2P sharing allowed
- 24/7/365 live support
- P2P sharing allowed
- No leaks whatsoever
- Limited free version
- Payments via BitCoin
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Charles on 01/16/2019Really poor customer support. BBC doesn't work (despite a whole page on their site specifically advertising that it works with BBC) and when I pointed out to their team, they eventually conceded that the basic package won't work with BBC. They generally have a terrible attitude and a not-great service.
- Submitted By Just Willie on 01/16/2018Amazing security features, really reliable, good speeds, but the prices are too high, especially if you want speed optimization and multi-hop, I mean, there are other VPNs that cost much less and offer similar benefits. They should really think about lowering the prices, not everyone is willing to pay so much for a VPN, no matter how good it is.
- Submitted By Samantha K on 01/16/2018I don’t use VPNs at home, but I went to China on business last month and everyone told me I need a VPN, because you can’t access anything there. A couple of friends who are sort of computer geeks told me Astrill is great so I took their advice (although I was really mad they don’t give Chinese people a free trial, what’s up with that?) and I tried it out at home first and it worked really well. I used it during my stay in China and there were more or less no problems, which is really rare among VPNs, according to my Chinese friends. So, I’m pretty happy with it and I may continue using it. If you need a VPN for China, it is definitely a good choice.
- Submitted By Dominic on 14/02/2019If you're new to Windscribe, then you're gonna love them! They have put together what I call a masterpiece. Absolutely excellent services from Windscribe whether it be server options, speeds, security, or features. Customer service has been good too! Worth investing in if you ask me.
- Submitted By Samantha on 12/11/2018Windscribe has really good speeds for even the furthest of locations. The main reason I use it is for the ad and tracker blockers, plus, being able to connect to geo restriced sites. Great for when travelling and the Netflix feature works like a charm. Thanks, Windscribe@
- Submitted By Matthew 12/03/2018If you haven't found the VPN for you, then windscribe is worth looking in to. I was originally introduced to it be a fellow partner and wasn't really interested about using a vpn at first. However, after seeing the benefits of having windscribe, it had me. Great way to block ads and trackers, perfect for streaming especially when out of the country, and ideal for those handling personal data on a daily basis. Very impressed with it and would recommend to others.
- Submitted By Kailah on 10/29/2018Perfect for everyday use especially if you're on the go. Windscribe has mentioned it's soon coming to android so really looking forward to better protection on my phone as i've only got it on my PC at the moment!
Windscribe is a VPN service that brings you strong encryption, great privacy, and unrestricted access to US Netflix with its Windflix servers. Learn more about Windscribe Pro in this Windscribe VPN review.