The importance of preserving online anonymity and safety is not to be underestimated. That is why it is crucial to make sure you choose a VPN service that can protect you at all times. Astrill VPN and Windscribe have both proved to be highly reliable, but these services differ in several ways. Our Astrill VPN VS Windscribe comparison captures these subtle differences and lets you know which of these VPNs delivers a more well-rounded service.
- Incredible ease of use
- DNS leak protection
- P2P sharing allowed
- 24/7/365 live support
- P2P sharing allowed
- No leaks whatsoever
- Limited free version
- Payments via BitCoin
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Just Willie on 01/16/2018Amazing security features, really reliable, good speeds, but the prices are too high, especially if you want speed optimization and multi-hop, I mean, there are other VPNs that cost much less and offer similar benefits. They should really think about lowering the prices, not everyone is willing to pay so much for a VPN, no matter how good it is.
- Submitted By Samantha K on 01/16/2018I don’t use VPNs at home, but I went to China on business last month and everyone told me I need a VPN, because you can’t access anything there. A couple of friends who are sort of computer geeks told me Astrill is great so I took their advice (although I was really mad they don’t give Chinese people a free trial, what’s up with that?) and I tried it out at home first and it worked really well. I used it during my stay in China and there were more or less no problems, which is really rare among VPNs, according to my Chinese friends. So, I’m pretty happy with it and I may continue using it. If you need a VPN for China, it is definitely a good choice.
- Submitted By TorrentBeast on 01/16/2018The VIP add-on is ridiculously expensive, but if you want to download everything you ever wanted in a month, it’s worth it. Really good VPN overall and the guys I spoke to via live chat actually know what they’re talking about, so that’s a big plus.
- Submitted By Paul David on 06/14/2018Thanks for a great review, and I hope you don't mind me pointing it out, but Windscribe has now updated their customer support system and now offer chat support on their website. I've ready many comments and complaints from customers wanting this feature and it looks like Windscribe listened and gave us what we wanted. I used it the other day and I got a reply almost instantly. The actual customer care service was great too.
- Submitted By Gerald Adamson on 05/30/2018Just like all the other happy windscribe users out there, I'm very happy to share my experience with windscribe. Been using it for 3 months and it makes browsing in different countries alot faster and without any interruption like ads, compared to other Vps's available. But what I really love the most is how they've made it easy to access US Netflix. Definetely a game changer!
- Submitted By Sarah Schmit on 05/24/2018If you are a heavy internet user I would highly recommend that you use Windscribe. Aside from being the fastest VPN speed wise, it also has great features like eliminating and blocking those ads and trackers that follow you when browsing the internet.They also have live customer support and they are always willing to help.
- Submitted By Sally Wade on 05/16/2018Great for every day use. Would recommend the pro plan if you are a heavy internet user. While the free plan is just as good, getting to use Windscribe limitless is the easiest and cheapest way of surfing the net safely minus all the annoying stuff such as trackers and ads.
Windscribe is a VPN service that brings you strong encryption, great privacy, and unrestricted access to US Netflix with its Windflix servers. Learn more about Windscribe Pro in this Windscribe VPN review.