The importance of preserving online anonymity and safety is not to be underestimated. That is why it is crucial to make sure you choose a VPN service that can protect you at all times. Astrill VPN and Windscribe have both proved to be highly reliable, but these services differ in several ways. Our Astrill VPN VS Windscribe comparison captures these subtle differences and lets you know which of these VPNs delivers a more well-rounded service.
- Incredible ease of use
- DNS leak protection
- P2P sharing allowed
- 24/7/365 live support
- P2P sharing allowed
- No leaks whatsoever
- Limited free version
- Payments via BitCoin
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Just Willie on 01/16/2018Amazing security features, really reliable, good speeds, but the prices are too high, especially if you want speed optimization and multi-hop, I mean, there are other VPNs that cost much less and offer similar benefits. They should really think about lowering the prices, not everyone is willing to pay so much for a VPN, no matter how good it is.
- Submitted By Samantha K on 01/16/2018I don’t use VPNs at home, but I went to China on business last month and everyone told me I need a VPN, because you can’t access anything there. A couple of friends who are sort of computer geeks told me Astrill is great so I took their advice (although I was really mad they don’t give Chinese people a free trial, what’s up with that?) and I tried it out at home first and it worked really well. I used it during my stay in China and there were more or less no problems, which is really rare among VPNs, according to my Chinese friends. So, I’m pretty happy with it and I may continue using it. If you need a VPN for China, it is definitely a good choice.
- Submitted By TorrentBeast on 01/16/2018The VIP add-on is ridiculously expensive, but if you want to download everything you ever wanted in a month, it’s worth it. Really good VPN overall and the guys I spoke to via live chat actually know what they’re talking about, so that’s a big plus.
- Submitted By Nikko on 09/20/2018Excellent for everyday use. Windscribe has got the knack for providing great speeds despite the location you are connected to. I've had no problems with ads or trackers following me about since I installed Windcribe. I've also found that the Netflix unblocking feature is great. Worth the download and even the extra money as it is a bit more expensive than other VPN's.
- Submitted By Shiela Mae on 09/18/2018While you can find cheaper VPN's, Windscribe does live up to what it has promised. It's a lot better than many of the other VPNs I've tried and definitely gives you that more premium feel when it comes to its features. I'd rather pay a lot more for something that works and works well than try to save a few $ and not get the services i supposedly paid for. Windscribe has an overall professional look to it which is easy to navigate and provides a great selection of security features to keep your identity and data safe.
- Submitted By Brendon on 09/10/2018Very impressed with how Windscribe functions. The unlimited data is great and is worth upgrading to. Especially impressed with how they use AES-256 cipher with SHA512 auth and 4096-bit RSA key, makes me know they really have the strongest services keeping your data safe!
- Submitted By Alan on 08/27/2018Not your ordinary VPN. Speeds have always seemed to reliable just as the features all work and work well. Great way to track trackers and ads while also being able to connect to geo restricted sites. A game changer in the world of VPN's is my opinion.
Windscribe is a VPN service that brings you strong encryption, great privacy, and unrestricted access to US Netflix with its Windflix servers. Learn more about Windscribe Pro in this Windscribe VPN review.