Mullvad and Windscribe are two VPN companies that are considered by both users and experts to be among the best in the business. How to decide which provider to subscribe for? You need to compare them carefully, bearing in mind your own particular needs and what you need a VPN for in the first place.
- 5 simultaneous connections
- P2P allowed on all servers
- Cash and Bitcoin accepted
- P2P sharing allowed
- No leaks whatsoever
- Limited free version
- Payments via BitCoin
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By lothar on 12/20/2017The top of the cream ! I've tested a lot of well known vpns (Norvpn, ExpressVpn, Vypr, PureVpn, PIA etc..) and I have been disapointed . Till I subscribe to Mullvad , fast and CLEAN connections (no proxies, no blacklisted ip , no open ports) Speed in Europa are really fast , I love their approach privacy focused , and their support fast and always friendly. It's a little team deeply involved in Internet freedom causes and I like that too. They allow to use (with Linux) WIREGUARD protocol which is (after 5 months of use) faultless , faster than open Vpn and so fluent . It's a real pleasure to use it. Well, Mullvad is for me more intelligent , technically reactive, more effective and have better ethics than all other Vpns that I know
- Submitted By Richard Adams on 10/22/2017The first vpn that allowed me to pay cash.
- Submitted By Eric Patterson on 10/11/2017It would be a perfect VPN if it allowed me to stream Netflix. Other than that, no complaints.
- Submitted By Peter Jordan on 08/15/2017Mullvad doesn't slow my computer down at all. It's like I'm not even running a VPN.
- Submitted By Mike Pedrosa on 07/04/2018A 10 out of 10 VPN for me.The best in services and features and definetly a life saver for me. I can now access certain sites when abroad which I couldn't do previously due to restrictions. A great VPN for those travelling, and in general for those that watch that extra safety feature when surfing the net.
- Submitted By Paul David on 06/14/2018Thanks for a great review, and I hope you don't mind me pointing it out, but Windscribe has now updated their customer support system and now offer chat support on their website. I've ready many comments and complaints from customers wanting this feature and it looks like Windscribe listened and gave us what we wanted. I used it the other day and I got a reply almost instantly. The actual customer care service was great too.
- Submitted By Gerald Adamson on 05/30/2018Just like all the other happy windscribe users out there, I'm very happy to share my experience with windscribe. Been using it for 3 months and it makes browsing in different countries alot faster and without any interruption like ads, compared to other Vps's available. But what I really love the most is how they've made it easy to access US Netflix. Definetely a game changer!
- Submitted By Sarah Schmit on 05/24/2018If you are a heavy internet user I would highly recommend that you use Windscribe. Aside from being the fastest VPN speed wise, it also has great features like eliminating and blocking those ads and trackers that follow you when browsing the internet.They also have live customer support and they are always willing to help.
Windscribe is a VPN service that brings you strong encryption, great privacy, and unrestricted access to US Netflix with its Windflix servers. Learn more about Windscribe Pro in this Windscribe VPN review.