OneVPN and Windscribe both fall into the category of top-tier VPN providers, which is why it is not a least bit surprising that so many people have a hard time deciding which of these two VPNs to sign up for. One way to decide is to look at specific areas of service and see which of them does better.
- Excellent connection speeds
- Solid security configuration
- Strict no-logging policy
- P2P sharing allowed
- No leaks whatsoever
- Limited free version
- Payments via BitCoin
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By John Scott on 11/19/2018I purchased a "lifetime" subscription with OneVPN.com. I used it for a month, then downloaded their upgraded client and was unable to log in. The website has no way to automatically reset your password. Instead, a popup tells you to send an email to email@example.com. I have requested a password reset four times by using their firstname.lastname@example.org email address and have not received a reply to any of my emails. I went on their website and tried to use their 24/7 chat and the "Submit" button is missing, so chatting is impossible. This company is based in Hong Kong and I have not been able to contact anyone to reset my password. If this company is not a scam, then prove it.
- Submitted By Mike C on 06/19/2018Nothing special about this one. There are much better (and secure) optionbs out there.
- Submitted By Maria on 03/11/2018Very easy to use even for tech ignoramuses like me.
- Submitted By Zero-pete on 02/08/2018Pretty fast and all but doesn't unlock Netflix.
- Submitted By Christian on 04/01/2019If you're conscious about finding the extra level of security one needs when surfing online, look no further as Windscribe gives you just that. I originally downloaded it due to wanting to be able to connect to different servers and unblock certain sites, but upon finding out the security levels they have in place to protect you and your identity/data, I was even more in love with the app. It works great and has so many features that outdo the other VPNs out there.
- Submitted By charley on 03/31/2019Hi , I live in a country almost any site is forbidden and blocked by DPI. I can not download any VPN without a "VPN" . Due to local and international restriction no one (here) can not own any kind of international credit cards; Therefore in-spite I love to buy WINDSCRIB premium it is not easy( I do have more than enough cash in many exchanges including Euro,USD, MYR,GBP,..but they cost you twice for money transfer). There are lots of local cheap VPNs, but they come with root inspection of your devices to report to ...!! My privacy is critical; no-worry because WINDSCRIB has brought almost everything I want for me. At the present time I am using FREE VERSION ,gives me 10 G a month And if you share it with others(+ a bit of introductory notes) you receive another 10gs ! If you use R.O.B.E.R.T feature you get another 10!! If you obtain the premium, There is nothing in the world to worry about, even better than EXPRESS vpn , I would buy it A.S.A.I.C not only for myself but the whole family. No doubt WINDSCRIB will soon go to top VPNs. Thanx 2 WINDSCRIB
- Submitted By Ronnie on 03/25/2019Absolutely love Windscribe! It's been great using mainly because it's very simple yet very effective. I've had no problems with speeds, downloading, uploading, or connecting to different servers around the world to unblock geo-restricted sites! I've found that US netflix works, and the blockers for ads and trackers do a very good job.
- Submitted By Loonie on 03/18/2019If you're looking for a vpn that does the job, and does it well, then you've come to the right place. Windwscribe is a true gem, and should be praised for its excellent services. They are well maintained, the customer support has gotten so much better, plus the updates truly make a difference! It's a VPN that is worth investing in and one you won't regret.
Windscribe is a VPN service that brings you strong encryption, great privacy, and unrestricted access to US Netflix with its Windflix servers. Learn more about Windscribe Pro in this Windscribe VPN review.