The importance of preserving online anonymity and safety is not to be underestimated. That is why it is crucial to make sure you choose a VPN service that can protect you at all times. ProtonVPN and Windscribe have both proved to be highly reliable, but these services differ in several ways. Our ProtonVPN VS Windscribe comparison captures these subtle differences and lets you know which of these VPNs delivers a more well-rounded service.
- Great ease of use
- AES-256 encryption
- DNS leak protection
- P2P sharing allowed
- No leaks whatsoever
- Limited free version
- Payments via BitCoin
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Martin Dale on 05/28/2018This is brilliant for what I want it for, using it for Windows now just waiting for it to be on the Amazon Firestick/TV.
- Submitted By Roger Daniels on 01/16/2018THE best VPN, if you can afford Plus or Visionary.
- Submitted By Joanna Jonson on 12/6/2017Really easy to use, no logs, great protection, but I think that there should be a Visionary plan without ProtonMail and that it should cost less, because really, $24 is way too much.
- Submitted By Sam Giles on 10/22/2017Awesome VPN, but needs more servers. Plus, don’t bother with the free plan, the speeds are unbearably low.
- Submitted By Jessica on 10/05/2018Windcribe is a fantasitc VPN that caters all your security needs. I've got my whole family using windscribe and they all agree it has some great benefits. The security features are great and work without a problem. The connections run smoothly and I'm easily able to watch videos and even download! Would highly recommend.
- Submitted By Nikko on 09/20/2018Excellent for everyday use. Windscribe has got the knack for providing great speeds despite the location you are connected to. I've had no problems with ads or trackers following me about since I installed Windcribe. I've also found that the Netflix unblocking feature is great. Worth the download and even the extra money as it is a bit more expensive than other VPN's.
- Submitted By Shiela Mae on 09/18/2018While you can find cheaper VPN's, Windscribe does live up to what it has promised. It's a lot better than many of the other VPNs I've tried and definitely gives you that more premium feel when it comes to its features. I'd rather pay a lot more for something that works and works well than try to save a few $ and not get the services i supposedly paid for. Windscribe has an overall professional look to it which is easy to navigate and provides a great selection of security features to keep your identity and data safe.
- Submitted By Brendon on 09/10/2018Very impressed with how Windscribe functions. The unlimited data is great and is worth upgrading to. Especially impressed with how they use AES-256 cipher with SHA512 auth and 4096-bit RSA key, makes me know they really have the strongest services keeping your data safe!
Windscribe is a VPN service that brings you strong encryption, great privacy, and unrestricted access to US Netflix with its Windflix servers. Learn more about Windscribe Pro in this Windscribe VPN review.