The importance of preserving online anonymity and safety is not to be underestimated. That is why it is crucial to make sure you choose a VPN service that can protect you at all times. ProtonVPN and Windscribe have both proved to be highly reliable, but these services differ in several ways. Our ProtonVPN VS Windscribe comparison captures these subtle differences and lets you know which of these VPNs delivers a more well-rounded service.
- Great ease of use
- AES-256 encryption
- DNS leak protection
- P2P sharing allowed
- No leaks whatsoever
- Limited free version
- Payments via BitCoin
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Roger Daniels on 01/16/2018THE best VPN, if you can afford Plus or Visionary.
- Submitted By Joanna Jonson on 12/6/2017Really easy to use, no logs, great protection, but I think that there should be a Visionary plan without ProtonMail and that it should cost less, because really, $24 is way too much.
- Submitted By Sam Giles on 10/22/2017Awesome VPN, but needs more servers. Plus, don’t bother with the free plan, the speeds are unbearably low.
- Submitted By David l Hughes on 04/09/2018Loved It for First month so paid for Year then no BBC. Amusing apology letter from Windscribe but still no BBC.
- Submitted By lucy Hermann on 03/13/2018Canada Based !!! be carreful
- Submitted By Blue. on 03/07/2018Out of this world. I've never known a VPN to work as well as Windscribe does. The speeds for each location are above satisfactory level, something 've always wanted in a VPN but have never got with other providers. Having the chance to use a free plan or go pro is great too, especially if you want to test it out before you invest.
- Submitted By Blue. on 02/27/2018I've used Windscribe for a couple of months now and it's been great! I'm especially happy with how fast and reliable the speeds are. I would highly recommend.
Windscribe is a VPN service that brings you strong encryption, excellent privacy options, a wealth of security features, and unlimited bandwidth. It does not keep activity logs and you can pay with BitCoin.