When it comes to the popularity and quality of service, ZenMate and Kepard are very similar. Because of this, it can be tough for a user to decide which VPN to opt for. One provider has to be better, if not completely, then at least in those areas that interest you, the future user, the most.
- Incredibly easy to use
- High-level encryption
- Prevents DNS leaks
- BitCoin payment option
- Uncapped web traffic
- Intuitive VPN client
- P2P sharing allowed
- No speed throttling
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Bobby Webb on 10/11/2018Zenmate is very simple to use, which was the most important part for me as a total vpn noob. I later figured out that the free plan comes with a lot of limitations, so I switched to premium and couldn’t be happier with it.
- Submitted By Dennis Perry on 09/14/2018I really like how you can test the vpn before you buy it and you also have the option of continuing to use the free subscription. I also like the choice of different encryptions and connections.
- Submitted By Nick Barnes on 08/24/2018Frequent multi day service interruptions make this VPN extremely frustrating. Beware their automatic renewal is almost criminal in that they charge much more to renew than is widely advertised for the same "service" online. If you are foolish enough to go for zenmate then you should cancel immediately to avoid getting ripped off on renewal.
- Submitted By Daniel on 08/05/2018Sneaky billing They will automatically charge you without notification, then will refuse to refund the payment, even if you contact them within minutes of being charge and haven't used a single minute of the year subscription they just charged. This practice is clearly illegal in some parts: https://www.consumerproductmatters.com/2018/06/stricter-automatic-renewal-law-in-california-commences-july-1-2018/
- Submitted By Janice R. on 12/12/2017Kepard is a cool little VPN service if you're not looking for extra special features and some fancy stuff. It gets the job done but it could definitely do better in some areas, for example, the speeds are sometimes just disastrous and make streaming a nightmare.
- Submitted By Louis Martinez on 05/29/2017Horrible connections, I don't know what kind of obsolete servers their running but the connection keeps crashing. It's a mess.
- Submitted By BenBeeyouM on 04/25/2017Kepard is actually a decent service. They seem like some Euro trash upon first sight but I've been using them for six months or so and their vpn works just fine. The client is great.
Kepard is a small but solid VPN service provider that offers unlimited speed and traffic and has some pretty neat perks and bonuses for its users. It's easy to use, with non-stop customer support.