When it comes to the popularity and quality of service, ZenMate and Kepard are very similar. Because of this, it can be tough for a user to decide which VPN to opt for. One provider has to be better, if not completely, then at least in those areas that interest you, the future user, the most.
- Incredibly easy to use
- High-level encryption
- Prevents DNS leaks
- BitCoin payment option
- Uncapped web traffic
- Intuitive VPN client
- P2P sharing allowed
- No speed throttling
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Dylan Daniels on 11/02/2019I see that everyone has the same problem with streaming netflix us, I thought i was just me but it seems it is a standard issue for zenMate. Everything else I streamed through works just fine. I don’t think it such a big del personally but I do think someone might consider it a big issue and decide on a different vpn instead so it’s something ZenMate could work on in the future.
- Submitted By Alessandro Keith on 02/08/2019I did have a problem connecting to the server for Netflix streaming but other than that everything works just fine. There are no interruptions, ZenMate covers every platform and browser I use, I can choose a server and see if it’s overcrowded so I can avoid it and its very safe and secure, I use it mostly for torrenting.
- Submitted By Bobby Webb on 10/11/2018Zenmate is very simple to use, which was the most important part for me as a total vpn noob. I later figured out that the free plan comes with a lot of limitations, so I switched to premium and couldn’t be happier with it.
- Submitted By Dennis Perry on 09/14/2018I really like how you can test the vpn before you buy it and you also have the option of continuing to use the free subscription. I also like the choice of different encryptions and connections.
- Submitted By Janice R. on 12/12/2017Kepard is a cool little VPN service if you're not looking for extra special features and some fancy stuff. It gets the job done but it could definitely do better in some areas, for example, the speeds are sometimes just disastrous and make streaming a nightmare.
- Submitted By Louis Martinez on 05/29/2017Horrible connections, I don't know what kind of obsolete servers their running but the connection keeps crashing. It's a mess.
- Submitted By BenBeeyouM on 04/25/2017Kepard is actually a decent service. They seem like some Euro trash upon first sight but I've been using them for six months or so and their vpn works just fine. The client is great.
Kepard is a small but solid VPN service provider that offers unlimited speed and traffic and has some pretty neat perks and bonuses for its users. It's easy to use, with non-stop customer support.