Surfshark and ZenMate are highly popular worldwide thanks to the high level of protection and anonymity they provide. They are fast, reliable, and safe, which is why we warmly recommend them as premium-quality VPN solutions. However, if you are curious to find out which one of them represents a more advantageous option, this Surfshark VS ZenMate comparison can help you see exactly how they compare to one another and which one boasts a more impressive offer.
- Optimized for HD streaming
- Military-grade encryption
- Strict no-logging policy
- Incredibly easy to use
- High-level encryption
- Prevents DNS leaks
- BitCoin payment option
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Don B. on 03/12/2019Well, skeptical as I always am, I was initially leery about signing onto Surfshark. However, for all the times, both intermittent and long-term connections I've used, server speeds were always fast, extremely secure and completely anonymous. As long as these attributes continue, I'll view Surfshark as a perfectly legitimate and safe VPN. Thanks...
- Submitted By Mister Wolf on 03/11/2019I got the 2 year contract and have been using SurfShark for a couple of months with zero problems. It is better than cake, and i like cake.
- Submitted By D.Johnson on 02/19/2019Attracted by the positive reviews I took a 2 year subscription. BIG MISTAKE. After 1 week everything I watched using Surfshark started lagging. 2 weeks later I could not connect to BBC, ITV, Channel 4. Customer support said it would be up and running within 2 days. 1 week later still nothing. I again contacted customer support who offered me a full refund as they could not guarantee when they would have servers in place. 20 days later and no refund. Customer support continue to mislead and make unfulfilled promises. This company is best avoided. Use only if you have money to throw away.
- Submitted By Colin C. 01/22/2019Their interface does look really simple but it made it absolutely fool-proof for me. It, also, works great with Netflix and Amazon. As per tech part, I was happy they have static IPs and not dynamic. Though, it's a bit different. They have many servers in each country/city and you can get a different IP or the same IP every time. You'll be connected to the nearest and fastest server in the location that you chose, so you cannot know what IP you'll get until you're actually connected. So far so good, but I'll keep an eye on the news because the service speed and features are great, so I would love to have their dedicated IP too.
- Submitted By Bobby Webb on 10/11/2018Zenmate is very simple to use, which was the most important part for me as a total vpn noob. I later figured out that the free plan comes with a lot of limitations, so I switched to premium and couldn’t be happier with it.
- Submitted By Dennis Perry on 09/14/2018I really like how you can test the vpn before you buy it and you also have the option of continuing to use the free subscription. I also like the choice of different encryptions and connections.
- Submitted By Nick Barnes on 08/24/2018Frequent multi day service interruptions make this VPN extremely frustrating. Beware their automatic renewal is almost criminal in that they charge much more to renew than is widely advertised for the same "service" online. If you are foolish enough to go for zenmate then you should cancel immediately to avoid getting ripped off on renewal.
- Submitted By Daniel on 08/05/2018Sneaky billing They will automatically charge you without notification, then will refuse to refund the payment, even if you contact them within minutes of being charge and haven't used a single minute of the year subscription they just charged. This practice is clearly illegal in some parts: https://www.consumerproductmatters.com/2018/06/stricter-automatic-renewal-law-in-california-commences-july-1-2018/
Surfshark is a new VPN service that already started making waves on the market thanks to its amazing speed and generous features. Read all about this promising service in our dedicated Surfshark review.