When it comes to the popularity and quality of service, Namecheap VPN and ZenVPN are very similar. Because of this, it can be tough for a user to decide which VPN to opt for. One provider has to be better, if not completely, then at least in those areas that interest you, the future user, the most.
- 1k+ servers in 75+ locations
- No traffic logs
- Unlimited connections
- Easy to install
- Easy to use
- P2P-friendly VPN
- Limited free plan
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Dewey Wagner on 09/24/2019I've used Namecheap VPN for about 6 months and it's a great service. When I'm out working at a coffee shop, it connects right away, and sometimes seems to make data transfer even faster. Lots of nearby server locations here in the US.
- Submitted By Ana Aleksejeva on 05/22/2019Great product, used it for a few months now and very happy.
- Submitted By James Mitchell on 11/25/2018I’m always a bit queasy when I have to deal with American vpns. Still, I decided to give Namecheap a whirl since it’s so much cheaper than anything else I’ve seen so far. It doesn’t grind my connection to a halt so that’s good and I guess it covers some of the basic vpn functionalities but it still has a long way to go before it can reach the heights of Nord or Express.
- Submitted By Joe Yeubank on 07/20/2018This vpn is as simple as it gets which is awesome for me since I'm no tech wizard by any stretch of the imagination. However I had a ton of problems with it on my computer and it took user support almost two weeks to get it up and running.
- Submitted By April S. on 07/28/2018I really liked Zen the first couple of weeks. Easy to figure out, worked well, some buffering here and there, but nothing major. Then, a week ago (I got the subscription bout a month ago), disconnections got frequent, the speeds got worse, it just got annoying as hell. I really don't know what to make of it, maybe it's something temporary, or at least I hope so.
- Submitted By Charlie87 on 05/14/2018I don't know why such a bad review, my experience with zen vpn is fine. it's not spectacular but it's not bad either.
Namecheap, a reputable hosting provider located in Phoenix, Arizona, has launched its very own VPN service. Learn all about its main features, security levels, and current shortcomings in this honest Namecheap VPN review.