AirVPN and Hola both have some excellent qualities and, naturally, they each have their weaker sides. When deciding which VPN provider to sign up for, it is essential to look closely at those differences and to try to figure out which company fits your specific needs and preferences better.
- Doesn’t keep any logs
- Allows P2P sharing
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Offers a 3-day free trial
- Free for Windows & Mac
- Unlimited IP switching
- Excellent ad blocker
- 30-day refund policy
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By cribstate on 09/25/2019I am in the field of infused and this has perfect forward privacy which means if someone or gov came to airvpn and asked for user information they can because the keys are randomized even airvpn doesn't know. my daughter uses this also,and loves it. she won't use the internet nor turn on her phone without it. beat this is you dont need a graphical UI . you can use opinion and import configs and keep it resource friendly. which they are also anyways. stick with airvpn, made by hackers and hacktivists.
- Submitted By Anon on 05/23/2019Nice to see a review site actually doing its job and not just earning money from the referral crowd without asking the really important questions (just ask yourself why so many referral sites always punt the same old crowd of VPN's - Express VPN, Air VPN, Nord VPN, Vypr VPN etc etc). Air VPN is an excellent true VPN at a fair price. Would like to see some server expansion into other continents over time but speeds are generally very good in any case. Unreserved recommendation as a true VPN and not just to duck Netflix geographical restrictions. Or similar nonsense.
- Submitted By Manah on 03/08/2018I am using AirVPN sin 2013 no complaint what so ever. Only one thing I don't like about AirVPN that they are based in Italy(14 eyes)
- Submitted By Roger Adams on 12/10/2016Doesn’t get better than this. By far the best VPN around!
- Submitted By Patricia Haas on 01/10/2020Everything is great apart from one thing, there is a log of my history and I didn’t know that when I was deciding on Hola. The whole point of vpn is anonymity and not that I think someone from the company is going to use it against me but I don’t feel comfortable knowing thath there’s a trace of my activities.
- Submitted By Lina Whitney on 11/07/2019I’ve read about the premium perks and I must say it really makes a difference! I use all Apple devices so for me it wasn’t really an option but was is impressive is that you can have up to 10 connections at the same time which I didn’t see anywhere else.
- Submitted By Patricia Freeman on 10/22/2019I posted my paintings on Hola. I quickly received $21, but couldn’t payout. I used PayPal to receive the money, but it kept prompting me to enter a confirmation number that was never sent. The other two forms payments were “coming soon.” I couldn’t close my account and you can’t send an email to hola because that link doesn’t work either. This app is shady and I wouldn’t suggest it to anyone.
- Submitted By Gabriele Milauro on 11/11/2018Last month I paid for the premium membership but for some strange reason my account type was "free", so I've sent an email to fix it and you never answered! Plus to make things worse this month I got a mail where I've been charged again with the new premium monthly membership...... Better to have nothing to do with this poor service
AirVPN is one of the most innovative and advanced VPN protection services on the market. It boasts strong encryption, DNS and IPv6 leak protection, offers absolute anonymity, and doesn’t keep any logs.