AirVPN and Hola both have some excellent qualities and, naturally, they each have their weaker sides. When deciding which VPN provider to sign up for, it is essential to look closely at those differences and to try to figure out which company fits your specific needs and preferences better.
- Doesn’t keep any logs
- Allows P2P sharing
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Offers a 3-day free trial
- Free for Windows & Mac
- Unlimited IP switching
- Excellent ad blocker
- 30-day refund policy
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Manah on 03/08/2018I am using AirVPN sin 2013 no complaint what so ever. Only one thing I don't like about AirVPN that they are based in Italy(14 eyes)
- Submitted By Roger Adams on 12/10/2016Doesn’t get better than this. By far the best VPN around!
- Submitted By Nicole Pattison on 09/29/2016The only problem was that I had to ask my brother to set it up and explain some stuff to me. Other than that, it is really everything you can wish for. It’s fast, safe, no issues whatsoever.
- Submitted By Philip Samuels on 08/10/2016I am honestly surprised that the subscription prices are this low. The best I have used so far.
- Submitted By Gabriele Milauro on 11/11/2018Last month I paid for the premium membership but for some strange reason my account type was "free", so I've sent an email to fix it and you never answered! Plus to make things worse this month I got a mail where I've been charged again with the new premium monthly membership...... Better to have nothing to do with this poor service
- Submitted By Nora Pratt on 11/20/2017It’s simple and it’s free, so yeah, I’m sticking with this one.
- Submitted By John Hudson on 08/03/2017Never trust Hola.
- Submitted By Brad Johnson, on 05/23/2017Not a crappy one, but not a great one either. It does open anything and it’s easy to operate, but it’s really slow.
AirVPN is one of the most innovative and advanced VPN protection services on the market. It boasts strong encryption, DNS and IPv6 leak protection, offers absolute anonymity, and doesn’t keep any logs.