Anonymous VPN and VPNSecure both have some excellent qualities and, naturally, they each have their weaker sides. When deciding which VPN provider to sign up for, it is essential to look closely at those differences and to try to figure out which company fits your specific needs and preferences better.
- Strict no logs policy
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Peer-to-peer sharing
- Kill switch available
- No-logging policy
- Multiple protocols
- Servers in 48 countries
- 24/7 user support
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Jeanne on 01/29/2018This company will not stop charging my credit card I have tried to stop it several times I have sent e-mails and made many phone calls I am a senior please stop I need my little money.
- Submitted By Jeffrey Clark on 07/15/2017Neat little app but it really slows things down.
- Submitted By Ann Jackson on 07/02/2017I went for the trial and realized I don't even know what's "under the hood" and have no ways of figuring out.
- Submitted By Lars Peterson on 06/18/2017The support is hit-and-miss, sometimes they answer right away, sometimes not. They should definitely introduce more way of communicating with their customers.
- Submitted By Clair Woods on 07/18/2017Very easy to use even for a noob like me.
- Submitted By Richard Jackson on 07/14/2017I just had a problem with damn netflix. It worked fine but then they caught me and I couldn't watch it no more
- Submitted By Elijah Green on 07/03/2017I can't believe the option I had when I went for the subscription page! It definitely took me a while to make up my mind.
- Submitted By Tom Parkinson on 06/26/2017Somehow this is the first vpn I actually believed keeps no logs.
VPNSecure or VPN-S is a VPN service provider launched in 2010, which makes it quite the veteran on the market. For more information on this Australian company, read our in-depth VPNSecure review.