Guard Street and Astrill VPN are highly popular worldwide thanks to the high level of protection and anonymity they provide. They are fast, reliable, and safe, which is why we warmly recommend them as premium-quality VPN solutions. However, if you are curious to find out which one of them represents a more advantageous option, this Guard Street VS Astrill VPN comparison can help you see exactly how they compare to one another and which one boasts a more impressive offer.
- Numerous security tools
- Solid 1024-bit encryption
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Incredible ease of use
- DNS leak protection
- P2P sharing allowed
- 24/7/365 live support
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Shawn Gerrard on 06/05/2018Great security bundle, especially if you tend to lose or forget things a lot. The vpn part also allows me to access some popular websites that are restricted in my country, so kudos for that as well.
- Submitted By Jack Sutter on 04/24/2018I've been using guard street software for 3 years now and it keeps me perfectly safe without putting a huge cramp in my connection speed. I've used more vpns than I can count and enough security software to jam a woodchipper and guard street is where I finally pulled a break both in terms of price and utility.
- Submitted By Dimitri on 03/30/2019Lately, all of their servers have been running terribly in China. When I do finally connect, they're slow as molasses in January. I've contacted them and the only thing they recommend is constantly changing from UDP to TCP and randomly changing the connection port. After 3 years, this has been the worst one yet and I think it'll be my last. I may give ExpressVpn a shot, though I'd had a bad experience with them many years back, so could go either way. They really need to start providing better service and much better customer service support...
- Submitted By Charles on 01/16/2019Really poor customer support. BBC doesn't work (despite a whole page on their site specifically advertising that it works with BBC) and when I pointed out to their team, they eventually conceded that the basic package won't work with BBC. They generally have a terrible attitude and a not-great service.
- Submitted By Just Willie on 01/16/2018Amazing security features, really reliable, good speeds, but the prices are too high, especially if you want speed optimization and multi-hop, I mean, there are other VPNs that cost much less and offer similar benefits. They should really think about lowering the prices, not everyone is willing to pay so much for a VPN, no matter how good it is.
- Submitted By Samantha K on 01/16/2018I don’t use VPNs at home, but I went to China on business last month and everyone told me I need a VPN, because you can’t access anything there. A couple of friends who are sort of computer geeks told me Astrill is great so I took their advice (although I was really mad they don’t give Chinese people a free trial, what’s up with that?) and I tried it out at home first and it worked really well. I used it during my stay in China and there were more or less no problems, which is really rare among VPNs, according to my Chinese friends. So, I’m pretty happy with it and I may continue using it. If you need a VPN for China, it is definitely a good choice.
Guard Street is a top-of-the-line cybersecurity provider that grants its users access to a multitude of privacy and security tools, including a powerful VPN. Read our honest Guard Street review for more information.