Both RusVPN and Astrill VPN are good VPN solutions, but which one of them is slightly better? That is what this RusVPN VS Astrill VPN comparison allows you to find out. See how these two VPNs compare to one another, view all of their key features side by side, and discover which one of them is more highly recommended by our experts.
- Nice and simple UI
- Reliable performance
- Kill-switch feature
- No logs of VPN usage
- Incredible ease of use
- DNS leak protection
- P2P sharing allowed
- 24/7/365 live support
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Garry on 12/09/2019A great extension that works quickly and smoothly. Everything opens, no problem. The speed is excellent, no "brakes" during operation. I advise it for all
- Submitted By Santa Leona on 12/05/2019Finally I found the VPN I was looking for. Works at 100%. I advise both for experienced users and for beginners. Personally, I have never failed. Thank you very much for your huge and very good work. I tried many vpn but your extension is the best. Works great for free expansion. Now thanks to your extension I could feel safe and know that everything is allright
- Submitted By David Mitchel on 12/03/2019I have used at least five different VPN providers over the years and Ivacy provides the best support by far. I wasn't expecting a solution to my geo-restriction problem but RUS VPN support solved the problem very quickly. I am particularly impressed that they use everyday English to communicate, rather than the comms jargon that most VPN support crews use.
- Submitted By Sam Newman on 06/18/2019I`ve been using this RusVPN service for a year and have never regretted it. Over the last six months, the number of servers has increased a lot. The support service answers very quickly to all my questions and help to find out new features in Windows app!
- Submitted By Dimitri on 03/30/2019Lately, all of their servers have been running terribly in China. When I do finally connect, they're slow as molasses in January. I've contacted them and the only thing they recommend is constantly changing from UDP to TCP and randomly changing the connection port. After 3 years, this has been the worst one yet and I think it'll be my last. I may give ExpressVpn a shot, though I'd had a bad experience with them many years back, so could go either way. They really need to start providing better service and much better customer service support...
- Submitted By Charles on 01/16/2019Really poor customer support. BBC doesn't work (despite a whole page on their site specifically advertising that it works with BBC) and when I pointed out to their team, they eventually conceded that the basic package won't work with BBC. They generally have a terrible attitude and a not-great service.
- Submitted By Just Willie on 01/16/2018Amazing security features, really reliable, good speeds, but the prices are too high, especially if you want speed optimization and multi-hop, I mean, there are other VPNs that cost much less and offer similar benefits. They should really think about lowering the prices, not everyone is willing to pay so much for a VPN, no matter how good it is.
- Submitted By Samantha K on 01/16/2018I don’t use VPNs at home, but I went to China on business last month and everyone told me I need a VPN, because you can’t access anything there. A couple of friends who are sort of computer geeks told me Astrill is great so I took their advice (although I was really mad they don’t give Chinese people a free trial, what’s up with that?) and I tried it out at home first and it worked really well. I used it during my stay in China and there were more or less no problems, which is really rare among VPNs, according to my Chinese friends. So, I’m pretty happy with it and I may continue using it. If you need a VPN for China, it is definitely a good choice.
In this detailed Astrill VPN review, we introduce you to all the key qualities of this excellent VPN, including speeds, performance, level of anonymity, and the variety of security features it offers.