VirtualShield VPN and Astrill VPN are like a Porsche and a BMW. They both have excellent features when viewed individually, but when observed side by side, it becomes obvious that their creators invested great efforts in maximizing the quality of various distinct aspects of their products. This VirtualShield VPN VS Astrill VPN comparison is designed to make it easy for you to see how well these two services do in different departments, so you could decide which one offers exactly what you need. It further presents the results of an expert analysis conducted in order to show which VPN provides better services overall.
- Live chat support
- 30-day free trial
- No-logging policy
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Incredible ease of use
- DNS leak protection
- P2P sharing allowed
- 24/7/365 live support
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Alex P on 12/05/2019Works in China, unblocks Netflix, fast, no logs, Reasonable prices, streaming without a glitch, I feel secured, and I am happy with it. highly recommended.
- Submitted By George on 09/28/2019This VPN is awesome. It works great and their customer service has always been helpful. I was having a problem connecting one time and thought there was a problem with the app. I reached out to them and they helped me figure out that the problem was due to another app I had installed that was blocking the connection. Another time it wasn't connecting and it was due to a problem on their end which they quickly fixed. I contacted them and they were super helpful and friendly and offered me a discount for the trouble. Awesome company!
- Submitted By ANGRY on 08/17/2019Shitty All Around, Lousy, Non-existannt Crappy Low Level Customer Service!!!! ALWAYS NOT CONNECTING TO WEB SIGHTS OR BEING DROPPED!
- Submitted By Ronnie Markson on 06/05/2019The app works well and easily unblocks restricted sites. It can be a little slower at times, but it gets the job done. The free trial is a big plus.
- Submitted By Dimitri on 03/30/2019Lately, all of their servers have been running terribly in China. When I do finally connect, they're slow as molasses in January. I've contacted them and the only thing they recommend is constantly changing from UDP to TCP and randomly changing the connection port. After 3 years, this has been the worst one yet and I think it'll be my last. I may give ExpressVpn a shot, though I'd had a bad experience with them many years back, so could go either way. They really need to start providing better service and much better customer service support...
- Submitted By Charles on 01/16/2019Really poor customer support. BBC doesn't work (despite a whole page on their site specifically advertising that it works with BBC) and when I pointed out to their team, they eventually conceded that the basic package won't work with BBC. They generally have a terrible attitude and a not-great service.
- Submitted By Just Willie on 01/16/2018Amazing security features, really reliable, good speeds, but the prices are too high, especially if you want speed optimization and multi-hop, I mean, there are other VPNs that cost much less and offer similar benefits. They should really think about lowering the prices, not everyone is willing to pay so much for a VPN, no matter how good it is.
- Submitted By Samantha K on 01/16/2018I don’t use VPNs at home, but I went to China on business last month and everyone told me I need a VPN, because you can’t access anything there. A couple of friends who are sort of computer geeks told me Astrill is great so I took their advice (although I was really mad they don’t give Chinese people a free trial, what’s up with that?) and I tried it out at home first and it worked really well. I used it during my stay in China and there were more or less no problems, which is really rare among VPNs, according to my Chinese friends. So, I’m pretty happy with it and I may continue using it. If you need a VPN for China, it is definitely a good choice.
In this detailed Astrill VPN review, we introduce you to all the key qualities of this excellent VPN, including speeds, performance, level of anonymity, and the variety of security features it offers.