Avast Secureline VPN and Anonymous VPN are considered to be among the best VPN companies in the world. To an inexperienced eye, they may seem almost identical. Users interested in getting a VPN often face a dilemma concerning which of these two to go for and which provider is better for their particular needs.
- Extreme ease of use
- Unlimited bandwidth
- AES 256-bit encryption
- Week-long free trial
- Strict no logs policy
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Peer-to-peer sharing
- Kill switch available
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By sylvanne gauthier on 10/20/2018very very good
- Submitted By Hugh Overton on 10/20/2018I use Secureline VPN, which selects a "connection" in Miami. Whenever we use Gmail, the selected language is changed FROM ENGLISH to ???? This is most irritating, as it is difficult to change the language BACK to English, and causes me to wonder if my/our Gmail accounts have been hacked. This does NOT happen if we don't use the Secureline VPN. Support so far has sent general suggestions: Clear History/Clear Cookies/Clear Cache, Etc. that don't fix the problem. I can supply screenshot of changed language in Gmail. The VPN response time is not an issue, and there have been no system crashes from macOS when we use it.
- Submitted By Alexander on 09/22/2018I recently started using this service. I pay 49 USD pr. year for an Avast Ultimate Multi package, which includes VPN for Windows and Android, along with the other premium versions for their antivirus and cleaners, across all my devices. So far I am quite satisfied with the user interface and speed, and I feel that I can fully trust this service.
- Submitted By MIKKI on 03/01/2018The worst. purchased at Fry's and entered activation code and nothing. Sent email several days ago no reply. Every time I try to "resolve" issues it takes me to a page to purchase upgrades. This product sucks and does not do what I thought it would.
- Submitted By Urijah Coleman on 08/20/2019I needed a vpn that will enable me to connect to more than one device and anonymous VPN did the trick. The first thing that draw me to this vpn was the name and I think they did a pretty good job matching the interface with the name considering it allows only basic information and there’s almost nothing else to see, like speed etc.
- Submitted By Barb on 09/06/2018Decent service with a decent price. Works good for me, but maybe it's not ideal for users with more experience.
- Submitted By Ted N on 08/28/2018I read some reviews online after purchasing the yearly subscription and I found out that there are users who are unhappy with the service. I don't have any complaints about Anonymous, but on the other hand, I don't really know much about computer technology. For what I need, this VPN is more than enough. :)
- Submitted By Sam on 08/21/2018Wish i had read reviews before purchaaing this scam. Literally took more than $100 by wording it as if they'd only take 5USD. Asked for a refund but their customer service is so useless. Pls save your money and stay away.
Avast Secureline VPN is a VPN provider that boasts good speeds and performance as well as bank-grade encryption. It offers great customer support, supports P2P sharing, and is very easy to use.