Avast Secureline VPN and BolehVPN both fall into the category of top-tier VPN providers, which is why it is not a least bit surprising that so many people have a hard time deciding which of these two VPNs to sign up for. One way to decide is to look at specific areas of service and see which of them does better.
- Extreme ease of use
- Unlimited bandwidth
- AES 256-bit encryption
- Week-long free trial
- DNS leak protection
- VPN through TOR
- Great user support
- Payments via BitCoin
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By MIKKI on 03/01/2018The worst. purchased at Fry's and entered activation code and nothing. Sent email several days ago no reply. Every time I try to "resolve" issues it takes me to a page to purchase upgrades. This product sucks and does not do what I thought it would.
- Submitted By Judy Pratt on 02/08/2018We use it at the office, it’s really good and easy to use.
- Submitted By Ella Tomlison on 01/17/2018I have become rather paranoid when it comes to online privacy, but never got round to buying a VPN subscription (I’m lazy that way). My brother recommended avast and so far, I like how it works, it’s not slow or anything.
- Submitted By Tom Ross on 01/11/2018Great VPN but stupid subscription plans. The multi-device plan alone would be enough.
- Submitted By Anthony Stone, on 06/23/2017P2P is really working great and the vpn in general. I’ve installed it on my router and it’s awesome that I can do that. I just can’t believe I still can’t have it on my iphone…
- Submitted By Owen Levi, on 02/14/2017It’s nothing special, to be honest. It works, true, and it’s pretty fast, but there aren’t as many servers as I’d like to have at my service and getting a free trial is quite a pain in the neck.
- Submitted By Mark Simmons on 11/28/2016Great speed, no dropouts, but could be a bit cheaper.
- Submitted By Laura Pines on 10/05/2016Simple and efficient, just the way I like it :D
Avast Secureline VPN is a VPN provider that boasts excellent speed and performance, as well as bank-grade encryption. It offers great customer support, supports P2P sharing, and is very easy to use.