If you are trying to decide whether you should opt for Avast Secureline VPN or CyberGhost, we understand how you feel. It is a tough choice, especially because it is not easy to distinguish which of these VPN service providers is better.
- Extreme ease of use
- Unlimited bandwidth
- AES 256-bit encryption
- Week-long free trial
- Unlimited data
- 2770 servers
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By sylvanne gauthier on 10/20/2018very very good
- Submitted By Hugh Overton on 10/20/2018I use Secureline VPN, which selects a "connection" in Miami. Whenever we use Gmail, the selected language is changed FROM ENGLISH to ???? This is most irritating, as it is difficult to change the language BACK to English, and causes me to wonder if my/our Gmail accounts have been hacked. This does NOT happen if we don't use the Secureline VPN. Support so far has sent general suggestions: Clear History/Clear Cookies/Clear Cache, Etc. that don't fix the problem. I can supply screenshot of changed language in Gmail. The VPN response time is not an issue, and there have been no system crashes from macOS when we use it.
- Submitted By Alexander on 09/22/2018I recently started using this service. I pay 49 USD pr. year for an Avast Ultimate Multi package, which includes VPN for Windows and Android, along with the other premium versions for their antivirus and cleaners, across all my devices.So far I am quite satisfied with the user interface and speed, and I feel that I can fully trust this service.
- Submitted By MIKKI on 03/01/2018The worst. purchased at Fry's and entered activation code and nothing. Sent email several days ago no reply. Every time I try to "resolve" issues it takes me to a page to purchase upgrades. This product sucks and does not do what I thought it would.
- Submitted By Jay Milan on 04/03/2019QUESTION , CAN CYBER GHOST BE USED TO CHEAT IN A RELATIONSHIP? (i.e: UNDETECTED IG, Facebook, phone numbers, texts) if so how ???
- Submitted By Russell Large on 03/19/2019Been using for 18 months. It has had its ups and downs and drop off etc, but it works and works well on all devices and i am just too lazy to start trying out others, as these all have their little foibles and take precious time to learn the configurations etc. SO, unless this gets buggy i'll keep on using and paying for this one thank you for the reply cyber, you are always more than helpful. I have issues with drop offs, but it waits a minute then reconnects automatically. I am sure that eventually it will self resolve as i travel a lot and it could simply be the various routers configurations causing this
- Submitted By Joe A on 03/19/2019this vpn is 5 star. best ive ever used. super fast and discreet browsing. honestly my only complaint is that it wants me to keep rating it once im off. also dont change display to bigger views or you might never close this program. it will blow up so big youi wont be able to do anything with it. your options are program manager to close it or restart lol.
- Submitted By ray on 02/09/2019decided to cancel cyberghost after one day..not working as I would like...took 2 minutes for them to accept paymeny..have been waiting over a week for refund ..cotacted them again..next reply was..(sorry lost in system) re-submitting...may take 5 to 10 more days to refung….Be very carefull of this company if you are not satisfied..you may never get your money back...not impressed with this outfit...would never recommend it
CyberGhost offers a myriad of handy features in order to meet the varying needs of its clients. Read this CyberGhost review and find out what makes it one of the most powerful VPNs on the market.