Disconnect VPN and Avast Secureline VPN are like a Porsche and a BMW. They both have excellent features when viewed individually, but when observed side by side, it becomes obvious that their creators invested great efforts in maximizing the quality of various distinct aspects of their products. This Disconnect VPN VS Avast Secureline VPN comparison is designed to make it easy for you to see how well these two services do in different departments, so you could decide which one offers exactly what you need. It further presents the results of an expert analysis conducted in order to show which VPN provides better services overall.
- Solid encryption setup
- 3 simultaneous connections
- Straightforward interface
- Extreme ease of use
- Unlimited bandwidth
- AES 256-bit encryption
- Week-long free trial
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Peter on 02/26/2019I made a huge mistake when I bought a lifetime for this dog. It sits on my desktop under Win10/64bit and looks real pretty. Unfortunately, nothing happens, but it shure looks good. There is NO SUPPORT. No user forum. No way to search online for Disconnect VPN problems. Go ahead. Give it a try. They've got a good thing going there.Tech suppport? Good luck with that. I emailed - email, imagine that - a year ago. Response: We'll have an engineer get back to you Real Soon Now - right out of the '90s.I'd give it no stars if you the rating available.I recommend Windscribe. IT WORKS.
- Submitted By Mia Carrey on 06/12/2018MY connection speed plummeted the moment I turned the VPN protection on. My internet is garbage to begin with and it becomes borderline unusable with Disconnect.
- Submitted By User X on 04/19/2018It doesn't work with Netflix and it freezes my laptop all the time.
- Submitted By John Adams on 01/10/2018Good for some basic protection but definitely not the right choice for people who seriously want to up their security game.
- Submitted By sylvanne gauthier on 10/20/2018very very good
- Submitted By Hugh Overton on 10/20/2018I use Secureline VPN, which selects a "connection" in Miami. Whenever we use Gmail, the selected language is changed FROM ENGLISH to ???? This is most irritating, as it is difficult to change the language BACK to English, and causes me to wonder if my/our Gmail accounts have been hacked. This does NOT happen if we don't use the Secureline VPN. Support so far has sent general suggestions: Clear History/Clear Cookies/Clear Cache, Etc. that don't fix the problem. I can supply screenshot of changed language in Gmail. The VPN response time is not an issue, and there have been no system crashes from macOS when we use it.
- Submitted By Alexander on 09/22/2018I recently started using this service. I pay 49 USD pr. year for an Avast Ultimate Multi package, which includes VPN for Windows and Android, along with the other premium versions for their antivirus and cleaners, across all my devices.So far I am quite satisfied with the user interface and speed, and I feel that I can fully trust this service.
- Submitted By MIKKI on 03/01/2018The worst. purchased at Fry's and entered activation code and nothing. Sent email several days ago no reply. Every time I try to "resolve" issues it takes me to a page to purchase upgrades. This product sucks and does not do what I thought it would.
In this Avast VPN review, we explore all aspects of Avast’s VPN solution, from its blazing speeds to its bank-grade encryption. Find out if it is the right solution for you with our Avast Secureline review.