OneVPN and Avast Secureline VPN are like a Porsche and a BMW. They both have excellent features when viewed individually, but when observed side by side, it becomes obvious that their creators invested great efforts in maximizing the quality of various distinct aspects of their products. This OneVPN VS Avast Secureline VPN comparison is designed to make it easy for you to see how well these two services do in different departments, so you could decide which one offers exactly what you need. It further presents the results of an expert analysis conducted in order to show which VPN provides better services overall.
- Excellent connection speeds
- Solid security configuration
- Strict no-logging policy
- Extreme ease of use
- Unlimited bandwidth
- AES 256-bit encryption
- Week-long free trial
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By John Scott on 11/19/2018I purchased a "lifetime" subscription with OneVPN.com. I used it for a month, then downloaded their upgraded client and was unable to log in. The website has no way to automatically reset your password. Instead, a popup tells you to send an email to email@example.com. I have requested a password reset four times by using their firstname.lastname@example.org email address and have not received a reply to any of my emails. I went on their website and tried to use their 24/7 chat and the "Submit" button is missing, so chatting is impossible. This company is based in Hong Kong and I have not been able to contact anyone to reset my password. If this company is not a scam, then prove it.
- Submitted By Mike C on 06/19/2018Nothing special about this one. There are much better (and secure) optionbs out there.
- Submitted By Maria on 03/11/2018Very easy to use even for tech ignoramuses like me.
- Submitted By Zero-pete on 02/08/2018Pretty fast and all but doesn't unlock Netflix.
- Submitted By sylvanne gauthier on 10/20/2018very very good
- Submitted By Hugh Overton on 10/20/2018I use Secureline VPN, which selects a "connection" in Miami. Whenever we use Gmail, the selected language is changed FROM ENGLISH to ???? This is most irritating, as it is difficult to change the language BACK to English, and causes me to wonder if my/our Gmail accounts have been hacked. This does NOT happen if we don't use the Secureline VPN. Support so far has sent general suggestions: Clear History/Clear Cookies/Clear Cache, Etc. that don't fix the problem. I can supply screenshot of changed language in Gmail. The VPN response time is not an issue, and there have been no system crashes from macOS when we use it.
- Submitted By Alexander on 09/22/2018I recently started using this service. I pay 49 USD pr. year for an Avast Ultimate Multi package, which includes VPN for Windows and Android, along with the other premium versions for their antivirus and cleaners, across all my devices.So far I am quite satisfied with the user interface and speed, and I feel that I can fully trust this service.
- Submitted By MIKKI on 03/01/2018The worst. purchased at Fry's and entered activation code and nothing. Sent email several days ago no reply. Every time I try to "resolve" issues it takes me to a page to purchase upgrades. This product sucks and does not do what I thought it would.
In this Avast VPN review, we explore all aspects of Avast’s VPN solution, from its blazing speeds to its bank-grade encryption. Find out if it is the right solution for you with our Avast Secureline review.