Trying to decide between Avast Secureline VPN and Private Internet Access? We understand your dilemma. Inexperienced users often don't even know which factors to consider when choosing between two major VPN service providers, especially if their overall level of quality is somewhat similar.
- Extreme ease of use
- Unlimited bandwidth
- AES 256-bit encryption
- Week-long free trial
- Zero user logs kept
- Offers SOCKS5 proxy
- Unlimited bandwidth
- P2P sharing allowed
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By MIKKI on 03/01/2018The worst. purchased at Fry's and entered activation code and nothing. Sent email several days ago no reply. Every time I try to "resolve" issues it takes me to a page to purchase upgrades. This product sucks and does not do what I thought it would.
- Submitted By Judy Pratt on 02/08/2018We use it at the office, it’s really good and easy to use.
- Submitted By Ella Tomlison on 01/17/2018I have become rather paranoid when it comes to online privacy, but never got round to buying a VPN subscription (I’m lazy that way). My brother recommended avast and so far, I like how it works, it’s not slow or anything.
- Submitted By Tom Ross on 01/11/2018Great VPN but stupid subscription plans. The multi-device plan alone would be enough.
- Submitted By Maria Martonioni on 06/22/2017I liked this service for a while but I feel that lately they have started to slack a bit, especially when it comes to connection reliability. No matter what kind of server I connect to (I usually connect to US and UK ones, sometimes some European ones) the connection keeps dropping and I keep losing my protected connection which is definitely not cool.
- Submitted By Lyndon Hart on 11/19/2016Horrible service with awful customer support. They never ever helped me at all. One time I'm pretty certain a support tech called me a moron but in a polite way. I mean ok I understand I can be annoying but they are there for me, aren't they?
- Submitted By HughLeeUK on 11/11/2016Private Internet Access is a decent, solid and overall enjoyable vpn service. Sure, they could be faster but I mean it's vpn so what can you expect. My connections are solid most of the time and I also appreciate their tutorials, which are very helpful and written in a way that everyone can understand.
With an impressive network of servers all over the world, an easy to use client, and decent connection speeds, Private Internet Access is a highly popular VPN service that provides good value for money.