PrivateVPN and Avast Secureline VPN are like a Porsche and a BMW. They both have excellent features when viewed individually, but when observed side by side, it becomes obvious that their creators invested great efforts in maximizing the quality of various distinct aspects of their products. This PrivateVPN VS Avast Secureline VPN comparison is designed to make it easy for you to see how well these two services do in different departments, so you could decide which one offers exactly what you need. It further presents the results of an expert analysis conducted in order to show which VPN provides better services overall.
- Excellent speed/security
- 6 simultaneous connections
- 24/7 live chat user support
- Extreme ease of use
- Unlimited bandwidth
- AES 256-bit encryption
- Week-long free trial
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Ronald Carter on 06/20/2018Great vpn but I wish It had support for some other platforms as well. Hope this happens in the future. I especially like the fact that it can be used in China since I go there regularly for work.
- Submitted By Jenny White on 03/13/2018Fast and easy to use with a ton of great servers around me. Def recommend PrivateVPN!
- Submitted By sylvanne gauthier on 10/20/2018very very good
- Submitted By Hugh Overton on 10/20/2018I use Secureline VPN, which selects a "connection" in Miami. Whenever we use Gmail, the selected language is changed FROM ENGLISH to ???? This is most irritating, as it is difficult to change the language BACK to English, and causes me to wonder if my/our Gmail accounts have been hacked. This does NOT happen if we don't use the Secureline VPN. Support so far has sent general suggestions: Clear History/Clear Cookies/Clear Cache, Etc. that don't fix the problem. I can supply screenshot of changed language in Gmail. The VPN response time is not an issue, and there have been no system crashes from macOS when we use it.
- Submitted By Alexander on 09/22/2018I recently started using this service. I pay 49 USD pr. year for an Avast Ultimate Multi package, which includes VPN for Windows and Android, along with the other premium versions for their antivirus and cleaners, across all my devices.So far I am quite satisfied with the user interface and speed, and I feel that I can fully trust this service.
- Submitted By MIKKI on 03/01/2018The worst. purchased at Fry's and entered activation code and nothing. Sent email several days ago no reply. Every time I try to "resolve" issues it takes me to a page to purchase upgrades. This product sucks and does not do what I thought it would.
In this Avast VPN review, we explore all aspects of Avast’s VPN solution, from its blazing speeds to its bank-grade encryption. Find out if it is the right solution for you with our Avast Secureline review.