If you are trying to decide whether you should opt for Avast Secureline VPN or PureVPN, we understand how you feel. It is a tough choice, especially because it is not easy to distinguish which of these VPN service providers is better.
- Extreme ease of use
- Unlimited bandwidth
- AES 256-bit encryption
- Week-long free trial
- Great compatibility
- Split tunneling
- NAT firewall
- Internet kill switch
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By sylvanne gauthier on 10/20/2018very very good
- Submitted By Hugh Overton on 10/20/2018I use Secureline VPN, which selects a "connection" in Miami. Whenever we use Gmail, the selected language is changed FROM ENGLISH to ???? This is most irritating, as it is difficult to change the language BACK to English, and causes me to wonder if my/our Gmail accounts have been hacked. This does NOT happen if we don't use the Secureline VPN. Support so far has sent general suggestions: Clear History/Clear Cookies/Clear Cache, Etc. that don't fix the problem. I can supply screenshot of changed language in Gmail. The VPN response time is not an issue, and there have been no system crashes from macOS when we use it.
- Submitted By Alexander on 09/22/2018I recently started using this service. I pay 49 USD pr. year for an Avast Ultimate Multi package, which includes VPN for Windows and Android, along with the other premium versions for their antivirus and cleaners, across all my devices. So far I am quite satisfied with the user interface and speed, and I feel that I can fully trust this service.
- Submitted By MIKKI on 03/01/2018The worst. purchased at Fry's and entered activation code and nothing. Sent email several days ago no reply. Every time I try to "resolve" issues it takes me to a page to purchase upgrades. This product sucks and does not do what I thought it would.
- Submitted By Luke Roberts on 01/05/2020I chose PureVPN because it offers the biggest coverage. I was immpresed by the number of servers which is around 2000 I think, and that I can pick by country. Also, it allows me to use my standard communication apps when I travel which I do a Lot. It’s annoying to install a different app every time I go to China or Dubai and lots of my business correspondence happens online and via skype.
- Submitted By Chris on 11/27/2019More than a month ago i have purchased PureVPN. I have tested it for less than a day and was not satisfied. The next day i wanted money refund. After many e-mails and support tickets, still no money refund. They don't even want to answer my tickets. I'm desperate and don't know what to do any more.
- Submitted By Alissa on 05/27/2019Not only did this VPN not serve the intended purpose, their customer service is the worst I have dealt with from any tech company in years. They were unhelpful and unwilling to honor their money back guarantee. I had to speak with at least seven representatives over two weeks to get anything resolved.
- Submitted By Brad Park on 11/27/2018Brad Park is my name. These guys are awful. Service does not work for netflix. Then I asked for refund. They said they OK. then the next day they said they can't refund due to "merchant limitations". And they offered me a gift card!!!! Don't sign up. The service is crappy and they are dishonest
Considered one of the best VPN providers, PureVPN will impress you with its selection of features, superb uptime, and some truly great speeds, as well as with its pricing plans and server locations.