Avast Secureline VPN and VPN One Click both fall into the category of top-tier VPN providers, which is why it is not a least bit surprising that so many people have a hard time deciding which of these two VPNs to sign up for. One way to decide is to look at specific areas of service and see which of them does better.
- Extreme ease of use
- Unlimited bandwidth
- AES 256-bit encryption
- Week-long free trial
- Multi-platform support
- No connection logs
- User-friendly interface
- 7-day free trial
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By sylvanne gauthier on 10/20/2018very very good
- Submitted By Hugh Overton on 10/20/2018I use Secureline VPN, which selects a "connection" in Miami. Whenever we use Gmail, the selected language is changed FROM ENGLISH to ???? This is most irritating, as it is difficult to change the language BACK to English, and causes me to wonder if my/our Gmail accounts have been hacked. This does NOT happen if we don't use the Secureline VPN. Support so far has sent general suggestions: Clear History/Clear Cookies/Clear Cache, Etc. that don't fix the problem. I can supply screenshot of changed language in Gmail. The VPN response time is not an issue, and there have been no system crashes from macOS when we use it.
- Submitted By Alexander on 09/22/2018I recently started using this service. I pay 49 USD pr. year for an Avast Ultimate Multi package, which includes VPN for Windows and Android, along with the other premium versions for their antivirus and cleaners, across all my devices. So far I am quite satisfied with the user interface and speed, and I feel that I can fully trust this service.
- Submitted By MIKKI on 03/01/2018The worst. purchased at Fry's and entered activation code and nothing. Sent email several days ago no reply. Every time I try to "resolve" issues it takes me to a page to purchase upgrades. This product sucks and does not do what I thought it would.
- Submitted By Nick Bragg on 06/11/2018I’m really sick and tired of people randomly talking trash about this and that VPN. I’ve been using VPN One Click on my PC for months now, I haven’t notice any unauthorized withdrawals, it works well, no glitches, and it’s cheap. I have talked to the customer support on 2 occasions, got the info I needed. Please stop talking trash just because you don’t even know how to use the computer.
- Submitted By Rebekah T on 06/09/2018I’m still not sure I will pay to use it, because I don’t use VPN all the time, just sometimes for online banking and stuff, it works well. Maybe not the fastest out there but it works pretty well. I’m travelling for work soon so I might just invest in a monthly subscription, see how it goes, I’m guessing the speeds are better.
- Submitted By Eric07 on 06/09/2018Using it for free on Android, it doesn’t disconnect all of a sudden like most others, the speeds are good, I mostly use it for youtube and it works pretty good, I’m gonna give it some more time but seems like I finally found a decent cheap VPN.
- Submitted By Paul McManners on 06/07/2018The product would be good for beginners IF IT WORKED. Please save your money and buy a different product. They have the WORST customer service you can imagine and do everything by email. The first email asked me to download 'teamviewer' so they could take control of my PC.....what a bunch of criminals. They take your money they want to look through your PC. Total waste of time. Please be warned!!!!
Avast Secureline VPN is a VPN provider that boasts good speeds and performance as well as bank-grade encryption. It offers great customer support, supports P2P sharing, and is very easy to use.