Avast Secureline VPN and VPN One Click both fall into the category of top-tier VPN providers, which is why it is not a least bit surprising that so many people have a hard time deciding which of these two VPNs to sign up for. One way to decide is to look at specific areas of service and see which of them does better.
- Extreme ease of use
- Unlimited bandwidth
- AES 256-bit encryption
- Week-long free trial
- Multi-platform support
- Free servers in Europe
- No connection logs
- User-friendly interface
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By MIKKI on 03/01/2018The worst. purchased at Fry's and entered activation code and nothing. Sent email several days ago no reply. Every time I try to "resolve" issues it takes me to a page to purchase upgrades. This product sucks and does not do what I thought it would.
- Submitted By Judy Pratt on 02/08/2018We use it at the office, it’s really good and easy to use.
- Submitted By Ella Tomlison on 01/17/2018I have become rather paranoid when it comes to online privacy, but never got round to buying a VPN subscription (I’m lazy that way). My brother recommended avast and so far, I like how it works, it’s not slow or anything.
- Submitted By Tom Ross on 01/11/2018Great VPN but stupid subscription plans. The multi-device plan alone would be enough.
- Submitted By Nick Bragg on 06/11/2018I’m really sick and tired of people randomly talking trash about this and that VPN. I’ve been using VPN One Click on my PC for months now, I haven’t notice any unauthorized withdrawals, it works well, no glitches, and it’s cheap. I have talked to the customer support on 2 occasions, got the info I needed. Please stop talking trash just because you don’t even know how to use the computer.
- Submitted By Rebekah T on 06/09/2018I’m still not sure I will pay to use it, because I don’t use VPN all the time, just sometimes for online banking and stuff, it works well. Maybe not the fastest out there but it works pretty well. I’m travelling for work soon so I might just invest in a monthly subscription, see how it goes, I’m guessing the speeds are better.
- Submitted By Eric07 on 06/09/2018Using it for free on Android, it doesn’t disconnect all of a sudden like most others, the speeds are good, I mostly use it for youtube and it works pretty good, I’m gonna give it some more time but seems like I finally found a decent cheap VPN.
- Submitted By Paul McManners on 06/07/2018The product would be good for beginners IF IT WORKED. Please save your money and buy a different product. They have the WORST customer service you can imagine and do everything by email. The first email asked me to download 'teamviewer' so they could take control of my PC.....what a bunch of criminals. They take your money they want to look through your PC. Total waste of time. Please be warned!!!!
In this Avast VPN review, we explore all aspects of Avast’s VPN solution, from its blazing speeds to its bank-grade encryption. Find out if it is the right solution for you with our Avast Secureline review.